When will ups figure out that less work means less discrepancies , better customer service,less prob

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's easily understandable but also indicative of how far afoul this country has drifted from a post WWII economy when prosperity seemed to be possible for far more.
I totally agree with that ... I'm hoping Trump will help with that.
Especially since the Libs through the Demoncratic party created the situation to begin with.
The silver lining is the government social programs that gave Blacks a hands up.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Thanks for pointing that out as I laugh about you responding... And thanks for my pension management type person

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Perhaps create your own thread demeaning drivers for all to respond???

bbsam

Staff member
Don't worry about me trying to get back.
I have more respect/consideration for my fellow Mods than you do.
images.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
I totally agree with that ... I'm hoping Trump will help with that.
Especially since the Libs through the Demoncratic party created the situation to begin with.
The silver lining is the government social programs that gave Blacks a hands up.
I have hope for Trump because I knew when he won the Republican nomination that Obama had succeeded in becoming a transformational president; Either way, a conservative would not be in the Whitehouse .

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I have hope for Trump because I knew when he won the Republican nomination that Obama had succeeded in becoming a transformational president; Either way, a conservative would not be in the Whitehouse .
Again ... you seem to be missing the point.
Liberal policies starting with LBJ did not care about middle class America (neither did the Republicans) and that was the demographic that Trump touched in getting elected.
Obama was more transformational in his first term although Obamacare is a mess.
All the transformational stuff after that can be wiped out in one stroke of the pen ... which was another key point of Trump's campaign - rescind all the Executive orders by Obama that bypassed the Legislative (law making) branch.

Last edited:
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

And SCENE. Cut. This thread was about improving customer service . Lmao damn this is fun

bbsam

Staff member
Again ... you seem to be missing the point.
Liberal policies starting with LBJ did not care about middle class America (neither did the Republicans) and that was the demographic that Trump touched with in getting elected.
Obama was more transformational in his first term although Obamacare is a mess.
All the transformational stuff after that can be wiped out in one stroke of the pen ... which was another key point of Trump's campaign - rescind all the Executive orders by Obama that bypassed the Legislative (law making) branch.
Are we talking about transformational in the same sense? As in Reagan turning the country more conservative? Because I can guarantee that Obama has managed to turn both the country and the Republican party back toward more liberal ideals. It will take some time but that is what the Trump demographic is looking for even if they don't know it yet.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are we talking about transformational in the same sense? As in Reagan turning the country more conservative? Because I can guarantee that Obama has managed to turn both the country and the Republican party back toward more liberal ideals. It will take some time but that is what the Trump demographic is looking for even if they don't know it yet.
Well, if that is your belief, then I hope you are true.
Hopefully Trump can transform the Dem and Repubs to apply some fiscal responsibility and social inclusiveness.

I am a classic Libertarian in that I am a fiscal conservative and a social liberal.