When will ups figure out that less work means less discrepancies , better customer service,less prob

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

Catatonic

Nine Lives
??

images

That's pretty much the way that the ignorant, blind people in America view cannabis.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
We have a medicinal cannabis plant near us. Strange thing is that we delivered a bunch of stuff there with street name on the label. I don't think recreational use is too far away.

Steamtrain

Less errors,better relations,less overtime,less clerk packages,less misdeliveries,less negative driver follow ups

You can't put on less work without adding a driver. That's why a driver will be added to a heavy loop, to relieve those drivers. If none of the loops are heavy enough to justify a driver, then the others go heavy for that day. Can a driver be added to just take extra work from others? sure, but think of the millage that will be added and the cost associated with that. It is also possible to simply add a driver on each loop and remove alot of work from those guys. Guess what happens then? Everybody else pay day will go down and you will end up with a preload type of work day. Everybody will be part time and the Crap storm that would come out of that from the Union is not one that the company can't win. A drivers money comes from not only the high pay rate, but over time. Which allows UPS to put alot of work on them. If you want less work then that means you will work less and make less.

bbsam

Staff member
Ah, Illinois then.
They just added PSTD as a condition.
I been married for 43 years ... that should qualify.
Only a side note, walk in the plant and...HOLY CRAP!! The smell is crazy. There has to tons of it there. The secretary said the smell stay in the clothes, hair, etc.

bbsam

Staff member
Watch your speed near Rock Island if you have out of state plates.
True. If you like history, I recommend checking out the Rock Island Arsenal. Also a series of writings called Rock Island Lines by an old college professor of mine.

Winter, when it gets here, does generally suck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Based on your post, that is about an empty observation anyone has made on here.

When it comes to optimal investment of retained earnings, you don't even understand the concept.

Let me guess ... graduated high school with a C average.
Can't even figure out how to quote someone...