When will we know the results of the 2016 IBT election?

10 point

Hear that?
13582788-mediterranean-field-cricket--gryllus-bimaculatus.jpg

10 point

Your boys are in trouble....and worried.

They should be.

~Bbbl~™
You know bubble, if you don't run for office you're treated like trash on here and if you do you're ridiculed.

That's Brotherhood? That's why members don't vote. They give up because fighting the incumbents and taking disgraceful and slanderous shots from other so called union leaders isn't worth it to the average person. They've seen enough corruption and federal reports that they don't believe anymore. It depends on what local you are in but the ABF driver I talked with today said it best:
His dad was a Teamster and he's following the same path but the representation that he saw in his 22 yr career was a sham. He said "if we pay BAs to support us they better show up at our barns". He was tired of company sympathetic union leaders who were soft on enforcing the contracts they agreed to uphold. And guess what? He wasn't TDU.

We have the responsibility to hold union leadership accountable and vote the problem reps out.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I can see a part timer who is only going to be here maybe a few years, but the full timers who don't vote is head scratching.
On one side, I know what I'm getting...and don't like it
On another side, I don't know what I'm getting...and don't like it

Either product can rot on the shelf ;)