When will we know the results of the 2016 IBT election?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Good Good
Don't get me wrong, I voted HH. I felt they have done the best they could under the current environment dealing with healthcare at the time. I can see how those who weren't under Teamcare were upset, it's showing in the votes. The lack of involvement from people who are satisfied with the status quo is what's really hurting HH.

Don't get me wrong, I voted HH. I felt they have done the best they could under the current environment dealing with healthcare at the time. I can see how those who weren't under Teamcare were upset, it's showing in the votes. The lack of involvement from people who are satisfied with the status quo is what's really hurting HH.
Obviously HH supporters didn't show up
Just like Hillary supporters thought that they had it in the bag.

542thruNthru

Mine got worse, far worse.

And so did many in the Central. That is why H is getting killed in the Central.

I'm very curious to see how the west will vote. Our insurance got slightly worse. People that are paying attention should know it will steadily go down hill. I remember a lot of angry people at the local meetings.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
But the central already had teamcare and that's where he's getting his ass handed to him.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I thought everyone in the central was under the central states plan which became teamcare?

Nope.

10 years ago or so, per the contract, UPS offered an alternate medical plan to the Central States Plan, now Teamcare.

We referred to it as the Company Plan.

A lot of us took it. It was a 90/10 plan instead of an 80/20 on major medical with free prescription, generic or name brand. No co-pay.

We were kicked out of that plan and placed into Teamcare this past contract.