When you got that awful day at work, what goes through your mind to make it better?

jaker

trolling
Ok then come in and load your own truck. I really don't care.
That was the best part about being satellite , when I load it the truck is loaded right and I know where everything is and I don't have misloads

If I could load my own truck I would be the happiest driver because of said reason above and that is one less thing to deal with when out there

What I do now is work until after air pull over a rearrange my whole truck to a better loaded one

W

What The Hawk?

I'm cool with whatever you do as long as you leave me a note or let me know you couldn't put something where it tells you to put it.
Yeah I try to make it simple for the driver. I didn't know until last week that one of the bulks I've been putting up front actually is one of the first stops. If he had told me that I wouldn't have been putting them up there. :/ I already got a big bulk stop for back for that truck every day so I didn't know I could also put the other one back there. Now I do. Should go smoother now. Hope I don't see that look of "what the friend-" on his face anymore. :P

W

What The Hawk?

That was the best part about being satellite , when I load it the truck is loaded right and I know where everything is and I don't have misloads

If I could load my own truck I would be the happiest driver because of said reason above and that is one less thing to deal with when out there

What I do now is work until after air pull over a rearrange my whole truck to a better loaded one
I can see why that would be a better option for you. But for those drivers who want things a certain way, just tell the preloader. Then again not many preloaders stick around to talk to the driver. Also we get moved around so much.

jaker

trolling
Also we get moved around so much.
Here is the biggest problem of all , we can't help each other if we know you won't be around the whole time

Before they used to move you so much you got to know your helper and treat them good and help them be better , but now why waste the time hop in driveway and fix it on road

W

What The Hawk?

Here is the biggest problem of all , we can't help each other if we know you won't be around the whole time

Before they used to move you so much you got to know your helper and treat them good and help them be better , but now why waste the time hop in driveway and fix it on road
That sucks. :( I still try. Always will. Not for that one driver though, he doesn't give me two seconds of his time for me to tell him anything. So he can deal with whatever he gets.