When you got that awful day at work, what goes through your mind to make it better?

I can see why that would be a better option for you. But for those drivers who want things a certain way, just tell the preloader. Then again not many preloaders stick around to talk to the driver. Also we get moved around so much.
While PAS made preloading an unskilled job, driving is the easiest job I've done at UPS. Go DAWGS

W

What The Hawk?

sorry, that was directed to Upstate.

Everyone that doesn't meet Upstate's approval he automatically thinks they live in their parents' basement. it's amusing
Ahh, I blocked him or whatever. I'll move out someday. I can live in my car. lol

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
I can see why that would be a better option for you. But for those drivers who want things a certain way, just tell the preloader. Then again not many preloaders stick around to talk to the driver. Also we get moved around so much.

You seem to be a reasonable person that actually cares about doing a good job. I wish all our preloaders had those attributes. But like Jaker was saying, the main problem is the moving of preloaders. Myself I've had so many different preloaders at this point that it feels like a waste having to explain the setup to a new loader. Everytime I get them to load it exactly the way I want, the throw a new hire in there and it's back to square one.

As far as the original topic, what gets me through a bad day is knowing that it will end and tomorrow has the promise to be a lot better.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
She has actually stated that she still lives with Mommy and Daddy and has yet to figure out which side of the plate she prefers to swing from.
Homo phobic and a mysogynist .
Nice Dave
Gordon-Ramsay.gif

Teospal

I try to remain as positive as I can. We crack jokes and bust each other's chops all the time. When we're laughing it takes the edge of being frustrated or PO'd. A guy at the top of our belt brings a radio and plays music for all of us; and plays a variety so someone isn't listening to crap all morning they don't like. Also if you really have to, some verbally blow off steam in one of their trucks.

Mr.Helper

What keeps me going is knowing that two of the apartment buildings at the end of my driver's route have quick elevators, smooth 2-wheeler paths, easy open doors and great treats. One has an excellent candy dish to forage from (Starbursts, fireballs, "fun size" candy bars, Nerds, Milk Duds, Rolos, Almond Roca et al) while the other continually pumps out freshly baked cookies throughout the day. The management ladies are nice. In the event there are no cookies or candy due to post 18:00 closures I still look forward to knowing how many stops and pieces I completed and delivered, if I broke any personal records and our combined numbers.

davidix

I just say :censored2: it I'm getting paid.. and no matter what every day comes to an end.

If I ask for help and I get none well don't get mad if I come back and sheet shut missed. Oh well.