Where would you live if you could?

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
A Southern lady must always be polite. Lol.
Ha! Don't get me started. There are good and bad everywhere. At least that's what I tell myself.
And 37 years later you’re probably still a Yankee. Lol.
Nope. I despised living up there. HATED IT!
People don't pay much attention to the souther Yankee thing anymore. Unless it's a damn Yankee. One that moves down here with all their northern $ and immediately try to say how, "we did it up north". Those folks are garbage and they can be spotted a mile away. The guys have the gold chain Mr T starter kit and perfect hair & nails. The women have the NJ hair & nails, open toe high heels and clown makeup.
What civil war? The war of northern aggression? That one?
Exactly. I've heard many people say that to me as if I was the one who killed their great grand pappy. I would usually say something like, "I agree, losing sucks". They REALLY hated that. Idiots.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Back to the topic I would choose the metaverse
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Ha! Don't get me started. There are good and bad everywhere. At least that's what I tell myself.
There is a difference between a lady and a woman.
Nope. I despised living up there. HATED IT!
People don't pay much attention to the souther Yankee thing anymore. Unless it's a damn Yankee. One that moves down here with all their northern $ and immediately try to say how, "we did it up north". Those folks are garbage and they can be spotted a mile away. The guys have the gold chain Mr T starter kit and perfect hair & nails. The women have the NJ hair & nails, open toe high heels and clown makeup.
We have our share of them here in Florida. I want to punch them. Lol.

quad decade guy

All I know is if you are going through Waco and stay over night don't ask the clerk at the motel where the Branch Dividian complex that the government or David Koresh burned down is. She let me know in no uncertain words that "that incident DIDN"T happen in Waco" it happened in some little jerk water town north of there. :surprised:
The compound had a Waco address.

Another infamous incident is the Twin Peaks biker shootout with cops.......quite a conspiracy. Read about that one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
All I know is if you are going through Waco and stay over night don't ask the clerk at the motel where the Branch Dividian complex that the government or David Koresh burned down is. She let me know in no uncertain words that "that incident DIDN"T happen in Waco" it happened in some little jerk water town north of there. :surprised:

The compound had a Waco address.

Another infamous incident is the Twin Peaks biker shootout with cops.......quite a conspiracy. Read about that one.
Kinda like Flight 93 but the other way around. The crash site and entire surrounding area aren't even a Shanksville address.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
FBI burned it