Which BC member would you like to have as your Peak helper?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would pick STUG because he is an awesome guy and can move. I have caught my OCS looking at BC but I don't know if she is a member. I would take her for laughs, might as well have a fun time.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
For me it was always poodles. Three times I went to the doctor after being bit by a poodle. I wouldn't give you a nickel for every poodle on earth.
I always had problems with those giant poodles... Mean mf'ers...and just proportioned wrong..

rod

Retired 22 years
"Standard Poodles". I think they're :censored2: off cuz they're big dogs.... but still look like a poodle.

My Bro-in law had a standard poodle. Mean SOB. I warned him many times that his dog would bite someone. He just laughed at me. Then the dog bit a little girl in the face and his insurance company paid dearly---too bad it didn't come right out of his own pocket.

Future

Victory Ride
My Bro-in law had a standard poodle. Mean SOB. I warned him many times that his dog would bite someone. He just laughed at me. Then the dog bit a little girl in the face and his insurance company paid dearly---too bad it didn't come right out of his own pocket.
Never trusted them ...do not like