Which BC member would you like to have as your Peak helper?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Sorry bud.. You aren't bonusing 1.5 hours without doing something off the clock and not running or speed walking not in 2016...don't care how "efficient" you are .

I'm not in a bonus center, but I do NOT run and I do NOT work off the clock and I take my lunch and I come in usually 50-100 units under daily.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I'm not in a bonus center, but I do NOT run and I do NOT work off the clock and I take my lunch and I come in usually 50-100 units under daily.
You must have a good allowance...lucky you. My old route went from 75 del stops and lots of pu's being -15/+15 to a few years later 110 del stops same miles and a few more pu pieces = 1 hour over .....there were a few times I picked up 700-800 (average was 500 pu pieces)...and I made sure to check wor the next day on those heavy pu days to see if I made bonus.... Nope 45 over... Made me so fing mad and just cemented me in knowing the whole damn thing is a scam.. How can you not think so with proof like that... Even mentioned it to ors and he just shook his head he knew how full that p1200 was going out and coming back in...