Which one of you was this?

Boston25

We had a driver get dinged with a “crash” for doing just that. Parking in front of a driveway, homeowner just blindly backed out and hit him. It was deemed avoidable.
It’s funny I was taught by my on road to block the driveway when delivering to someone’s house.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
We had a driver get dinged with a “crash” for doing just that. Parking in front of a driveway, homeowner just blindly backed out and hit him. It was deemed avoidable.
I parked so I wouldn’t be blocking the driveway at a stop, and a neighbor from across the street backed into the package car. I was charged with an avoidable accident as they said I shouldn’t have been in the path of that driveway either. 🤣

Zowert

Been nervously waiting a long time for something like this to get me. Cameras in the 21st century ruin someone’s ability to just be having a bad day.
Yeah we all have bad days. I remember getting into an argument with a customer over a brokerage fee. I’m a pretty laid back guy but they somehow managed to get on my nerves. Basically saying I was trying to rob them while throwing insults at me. It took every ounce of my strength to refrain from slapping this person. When I got back to my truck I kicked the crap out of a Casper mattress, it made me feel a little better.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah we all have bad days. I remember getting into an argument with a customer over a brokerage fee. I’m a pretty laid back guy but they somehow managed to get on my nerves. Basically saying I was trying to rob them while throwing insults at me. It took every ounce of my strength to refrain from slapping this person. When I got back to my truck I kicked the crap out of a Casper mattress, it made me feel a little better.
When I first started I had words with a few customers, had rudeness complaints too. I was too quick to react. After a while I learned how to let it roll. Unless they said the magic word, then it was on, especially rude shippers.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Was happening on a weekly basis around here Div. mgr had a screaming fit over it one it was morning extremely entertaining

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I would have picked it up and stone cold stunna the box. That would make me feel better