Whither But The Benefits Are Good?

L

Loo Reta

Nahh....he is riding first class on a UPS international cargo flight to China so he can come back and enlighten us on how UPS operates over there!!!!! Maybe he will do world tour; the sky is the limit with him!!!!!!!!!

Leftinbuilding

Uh oh, think I made a mistake. Were his benefits "good" or "great"? I think they were "great". :happy2:

On edit: Just checked. They are "Great". My apologies.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

"When my Dad was 61, he retired from a service job he did for 30 years. He decided he wanted to be a nurse. He had no schooling, no medical backround whatsoever. I made fun of him about it.

I said, Dad, your gonna be, like, 70 when you get your license, what are you doing?

And he looked at me and said Mike, I'm gonna be 70 anyway, might as well be doing what I want.

Sorry, Dad, you were right again, and I was an :censored2: for saying that. Just like IDoLessWorkThanMost has just shown he is an **** too.

Later all - maybe after some time."

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Everyone knows that Superman is a he.

Yea, but I think Superman has some other issues!

253675vBda_w.jpg
253675vBda_w.jpg

L

Loo Reta

Just got word he's going to be on the TODAY SHOW, talking about making right hand turns only when doing Saturday Air driving!!!

over9five

Staff member
or he failed his test and hes been hitting the bottle?

but i think he drives on saturdays, so that would be the reason he wasnt on last night/today

Or maybe he just isn't feeling the love when he comes here. Next time he shows, make sure you make him feel welcome!