Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
After it's over I'll pound my chest asserting I'm the alpha male that I am.
Self appointed, with "appointed" being the operative word.

A true "alpha male" doesn't need to pound his chest, or throw poop at the crowd.
Being a bully or poor sport, doesn't make you an "alpha".

What you're looking for is called "presence", and it can't be taught.
Kind of like "class", so keep searching.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'm just curious, but did you join BC just to type pro H comments all day? Your join date, username, and posts tell me you are only here to promote H for the election and once the election is over, you'll be gone
He's on his "umpteenth" user name, but you're on the right track.

LeadBelly

Banned
Why did flip flop Freddy negotiate a .64cent raise for his Kroger members over 6 years?

Why does he have unlimited subcontractors at ups without a grievance?

Why does Fred have 6 hour full time employees in local 89?

5habits100

Why did flip flop Freddy negotiate a .64cent raise for his Kroger members over 6 years?

Why does he have unlimited subcontractors at ups without a grievance?

Why does Fred have 6 hour full time employees in local 89?
Because Fred is a sellout. Tony sold out Ohio in the movie division. Friskie's members don't know or support him. He knows he is getting voted out of his local when his election comes up. Tim lost his local election along with 3 other TU candidates. They aren't qualified and aren't going to win.

LeadBelly

Banned
Because Fred is a sellout. Tony sold out Ohio in the movie division. Friskie's members don't know or support him. He knows he is getting voted out of his local when his election comes up. Tim lost his local election along with 3 other TU candidates. They aren't qualified and aren't going to win.
All facts I might add. Great information.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
I was a preloader for 6 years before going full time. I understand. I had 2 jobs the whole time till I got a full time bid. I'm now going into year 27. It wasn't alot better then. Tough it out if it means getting another job do it till you can get a full time bid. Right now around here you can be a package car driver in a year or two.

I am working a second job but what really slowed me away was all my life I heard about people who had union Jobs. Folks in my rural area looked at Union workers as if they was on the same level as doctors. Now here I am still working a crappy preload job for the same starting pay as an Aldi's checkout girl.
Shoot the starting pay is barely enough to cover having to deal with the UPS crap.
I do get to drive on Saturday but working 2 jobs and Saturday wears you and your family thin quick. I get to do about 8 weeks worth of peak driving total but always at starting pay and I've had to quit some pt jobs just to make that work.
I just can't believe this is a Union job sometimes. But roughly 3 to 4 years total is the average here.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I just can't believe this is a Union job sometimes. But roughly 3 to 4 years total is the average here.
It's close to 10 years here.

Add in a 4 years progression, and you're in your mid 30's at best before you realize "the dream", that turns out to be a reoccurring nightmare.

This job is no where near what it once was.
If you don't believe me, ask any senior driver in your building.

You have been sold out.

Thanks Hoffa

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
It's close to 10 years here.

Add in a 4 years progression, and you're in your mid 30's at best before you realize "the dream", that turns out to be a reoccurring nightmare.

This job is no where near what it once was.
If you don't believe me, ask any senior driver in your building.

You have been sold out.

Thanks Hoffa

Same here

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If someone dares to challenge a "good old boy" and prevails in a Local election, he's immediately labeled a "TDU heretic", whether there is any affiliation there or not.
What would you call it if your local donated 30k to the "Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense and Education Fund" without a membership vote?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My local was part of the good old boys and there was horrible representation for years. I'm not sure if any cases were even brought to panel. What does that say about our old reps and the higher ups who supported them?
There was. That's where you ratted out a teamster because he slapped you. He lost his job because of it. Then you lost your stewardship because of your lies. Then you blamed your house being burned down by the BA. Then all the female helpers you banged. Now the "I took it to panel". Dude, do you not think people will check? I think you just like the title and could give 2 chits about the members. Nice red fist btw, stop trying to shove it in our asses.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What would you call it if your local donated 30k to the "Teamster Rank and File Legal Defense and Education Fund" without a membership vote?
Depends?
Not being familiar with this Local's bylaws, I can't be sure.
Also, was this a one time donation, or is the figure the sum of multiple donations?

LeadBelly

Banned
There was. That's where you ratted out a teamster because he slapped you. He lost his job because of it. Then you lost your stewardship because of your lies. Then you blamed your house being burned down by the BA. Then all the female helpers you banged. Now the "I took it to panel". Dude, do you not think people will check? I think you just like the title and could give 2 chits about the members. Nice red fist btw, stop trying to shove it in our asses.
Wow!!!

ezmoney5150

What was the progression when you went full-time, 2 years?

Now it's 4 years.
The "unborn" continue to be sold out to pass these concession filled contracts you love, because they don't adversely affect you.
@Cody1820 can see through your rhetoric and isn't buying it.

Thanks Hoffa

Here's the thing. Nobody has to work there. If a 4 year progression is BS then say you don't want the job. But to take it then complain is buyers remorse. Like someone else said it used to be one year. I heard that when I was going through progression. I didn't complain and say the Teamsters sold me down the river.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Here's the thing. Nobody has to work there. If a 4 year progression is BS then say you don't want the job. But to take it then complain is buyers remorse. Like someone else said it used to be one year. I heard that when I was going through progression. I didn't complain and say the Teamsters sold me down the river.
No, here's the thing you didn't consider.
It's not just the unborn that is affected and put to the "decision" you outlined.

What about the guy who had been sweating it out in the back of a trailer for 5+ years, waiting for his number to be called, when that contract passed.
Should he just quit under your mindset?

Your replies just weaker and weaker, while your Me-ster frame of mind is exposed.

ezmoney5150

No, here's the thing you didn't consider.
It's not just the unborn that is affected and put to the "decision" you outlined.

What about the guy who had been sweating it out in the back of a trailer for 5+ years, waiting for his number to be called, when that contract passed.
Should he just quit under your mindset?

Your replies just weaker and weaker, while your Me-ster frame of mind is exposed.

Well according to you and all your TDU friends the part time wages suck, the healthcare sucks for part timers, etc. Why should anybody sweat it out in the back of a trailer for a company that sucks and is horrible to work for. Maybe Wall Mart pays better with less sweat, better healthcare and better pension.