Who are you voting for?

Who are you voting for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JackStraw

Changed it? Explain?
When the 9.5 language first came out, in my center, EVERYBODY had to be off the clock before 9.5. Then, my guess was that this wasn't working out so well for UPS and they changed it to the current way where you have to grieve on to the list. So they can give you 3 10-11 hour days a week( and they do) Total BS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When the 9.5 language first came out, in my center, EVERYBODY had to be off the clock before 9.5. Then, my guess was that this wasn't working out so well for UPS and they changed it to the current way where you have to grieve on to the list. So they can give you 3 10-11 hour days a week( and they do) Total BS
You obviously don't read your contract. Dumb!

ezmoney5150

Another for Hoffa Hall.
IMG_20161016_102610916.jpg

By The Book

Mostly true except they can only work you 2 days over 9.5 a week. If you're on the 9.5 list and they work you 3 days over 9.5 you can file a grievance...mo money...mo money.