Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

Thebrownblob

Damn dawg, so we contractually get rid of the two-tier system and the old heads decide to make their own based on workweeks?

Weak, bro, super weak.
Old heads

1705628594712.gif

21Savage

Don’t worry about it , I’m a Monday to Friday real RPCD

grow a set of a nuts and tell your supervisor no ..
🧔‍♂️✊
So am I. I make the same money and work the same schedule as you Einstein. I probably have more money than you considering the circumstances.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Damn dawg, so we contractually get rid of the two-tier system and the old heads decide to make their own based on workweeks?

Weak, bro, super weak.

It's good to know that most of what y'all spouted about the 22.4 system was all bull:censored2:.
We go by PRE-2019s and the FAKE POST-2019 RPCDS now . Any driver than can be forced into a 6th punch is a FAKE
🧔‍♂️✊

PPH_over_9000

A real RPCD doesn’t work Saturdays?
Not sure how else to explain it to you post-2019 FAKE RPCD
🧔‍♂️✊

The thing is, though-- and this is the really divisive thing-- you're acting like it's a choice. We chose the job, management chose the schedules.

If you're gatekeeping based on dates then I can't be any more concise when I tell you it's a clear-as-day :censored2: you and everything you stand for, and I'm gonna go ahead and speak on behalf of everybody currently in my position or soon-to-be.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
The thing is, though-- and this is the really divisive thing-- you're acting like it's a choice. We chose the job, management chose the schedules.

If you're gatekeeping based on dates then I can't be any more concise when I tell you it's a clear-as-day :censored2: you and everything you stand for, and I'm gonna go ahead and speak on behalf of everybody currently in my position or soon-to-be.
Have fun this Saturday 😘

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I'm younger and more handsome 🤣 you're a dinosaur. And you're paying child support. I'm a young top pay 30 year old 😎
I made top in my 20s FAKE RPCD
Put your time in skippy you’ll be able to sign a real bid someday. Oh yeah..have fun this sat 😘

PPH_over_9000

I made top in my 20s FAKE RPCD
Put your time in skippy you’ll be able to sign a real bid someday. Oh yeah..have fun this sat 😘

You're actually becoming the worst kind of troll possible in this thread.

This is.... this is :censored2:ing shameful. Whether you're fake or real i think you're a real fake piece of :censored2:, and you really aren't contributing anything productive by creating these divisions.

So this is where I'd typically say I appreciate ya but dude, you're either drunk or delusional tonight and really I just wish you'd just retire and :censored2: off for the night.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
You're actually becoming the worst kind of troll possible in this thread.

This is.... this is :censored2:ing shameful. Whether you're fake or real i think you're a real fake piece of :censored2:, and you really aren't contributing anything productive by creating these divisions.

So this is where I'd typically say I appreciate ya but dude, you're either drunk or delusional tonight and really I just wish you'd just retire and :censored2: off for the night.
I’m sorry what did you say? I don’t speak 22.4 language 🤣

ONCE A 22.4 , ALWAYS A 22.4
🧔‍♂️✊