Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

You're actually becoming the worst kind of troll possible in this thread.

This is.... this is :censored2:ing shameful. Whether you're fake or real i think you're a real fake piece of :censored2:, and you really aren't contributing anything productive by creating these divisions.

So this is where I'd typically say I appreciate ya but dude, you're either drunk or delusional tonight and really I just wish you'd just retire and :censored2: off for the night.
gicVhj8An2N96QArJc.gif

21Savage

I don't think Mech actually drives anymore.

He never comments on actual current events for drivers.. I think he's an old washed up head trying to pretend he's still a driver.

PPH_over_9000

I don't think Mech actually drives anymore.

He never comments on actual current events for drivers.. I think he's an old washed up head trying to pretend he's still a driver.

I think he's a real driver trying to feel better about himself through hazing and gatekeeping online.
I'm not sure why he doesn't choose to do it in real life. Maybe the internet's a safer space for him to be the person he's afraid to be around his peerage.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I think he's a real driver trying to feel better about himself through hazing and gatekeeping online.
I'm not sure why he doesn't choose to do it in real life. Maybe the internet's a safer space for him to be the person he's afraid to be around his peerage.
You’re soft
🧔‍♂️✊

Thebrownblob

So hey, I know you think you posted a guide but that's just an image. Like.... to be a guide, it should probably be a video, or at least some text.

I got really excited too, I wanted to learn how to talk to some of you chuckleheads.
It was a joke, my friend. I think you have your feelings sticking out a little too far we’re just busting your chops that’s what old heads do. 🤷‍♂️

PPH_over_9000

It was a joke, my friend. I think you have your feelings sticking out a little too far we’re just busting your chops that’s what old heads do. 🤷‍♂️

So like, where does the line get drawn? Yall poke and prod until you see you're actually creating division and then scream the millenial "It's just a prank, bro!"

:censored2: right off with that, dude.

I have no problems being friendly with what I thought were like-minded people but when y'all play these games you reap whatever you happen to sow.