Who else is still dealing with Force in Saturdays?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Well thank you I didn't know that. I'm not filing for that though. They stopped forcing. They just beg. And somebody keeps banning me. Some softie biden lover probably. They said because of language lol. You can't even cuss on this forum.

I did go in yesterday though. Only because it was my first week of top pay and I was enticed by the money. Tried to get to 3k. Fell $150 short.
You could just stop keepin it real

I promise there is nothing on this site worth getting angry and upset about.

giphy (18).gif

some1else

Banned
They said at pcm yesterday they're finally going to change those of us necessary to tues-sat. Why tf didn't that happen months ago? This company is always 2 steps behind. What took so long??? I think I'll be one of those people changed but whatever.
If they had done that they couldn’t force everyone in. The language was written so poorly that if they couldn’t figure out who to put Monday-Friday and who to make Tuesday-Saturday they could force everyone Monday-Saturday.
“Aww shucks guys that’s the language”
Never forget the Alamo, the Alamo 2.0 (coming soon to a border near you), and the fact the union pushed a yes vote and pushed it hard like they had taken a bunch of fentanyl and hadn’t gone in weeks.

UPSER1987

Is that the same thing as waddling around the beltline cuz you have no useful skills?
And shouldn't you be polishing the ole resume cuz January 30th is coming up and the ax man cometh
lol…will be soon getting those 16 annual retirement checks off your back…no resume needed here..keep WADdling lol

Brown Down

lol…will be soon getting those 16 annual retirement checks off your back…no resume needed here..keep WADdling lol
and I will still retire richer and younger than you. And i dont' have to worry about kissing my bosses ass. Better replace those kneepads soon. looking a little thin.