Who should offer advice about Abortion

av8torntn

No one expects you to be a mind reader either, that's why if either one of you is looking for more than casual sex you should say so. And if you don't want kids, either wrap it or keep it in your pants.

Actions have consequences unless you're female?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Again why would that only apply to me?

Why should she expect me to be a mind reader? I'm great and all but that's excessive. Why is the female in your world trying to get pregnant when she doesn't want children? It makes not sense to look down on women like that.
Most women who end up having an abortion are not looking to get pregnant. That's why they end up getting the abortion, which isn't like a tampon commercial. It's not a day of running through the daises.
Women are the ones carrying the baby. That's why they get the decision. You get to decide before you get into that treestand, shall we say.

over9five

Staff member
Why is it all on the male? Couldn't the woman have kept her legs together if she didn't want to get pregnant?

And now that she IS pregnant, and someone WANTS the baby, I think it is barbaric to kill it. Wow, is it so much to ask to go through the pregnancy to avoid killing the child? "Oh how horrible! I can't be fat for a few months, I'll just have the baby killed". How frikken selfish is that?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Why is it all on the male? Couldn't the woman have kept her legs together if she didn't want to get pregnant?

And now that she IS pregnant, and someone WANTS the baby, I think it is barbaric to kill it. Wow, is it so much to ask to go through the pregnancy to avoid killing the child? "Oh how horrible! I can't be fat for a few months, I'll just have the baby killed". How frikken selfish is that?

I can't understand why the gender gap in this last election was the biggest one yet... :whistling

menotyou

bella amicizia
Your implication is that a male can have sex with any woman he wants without her having a say. This isn't true where I am. Aside from rape both parties have a say.
Both have a say. Both have a responsibility. But, when accidents happen(and they do-birth control isn't perfect) a woman does have a legal recourse if she chooses.

If an 'accident' happens and the man wants the woman to have an abortion and she refuses, should he be forced to pay for 18 years?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

At what point does a clump of cells become an it?

av8torntn

If an 'accident' happens and the man wants the woman to have an abortion and she refuses, should he be forced to pay for 18 years?

He is forced to pay for up to 21 years where I live.

The way what you guys are claiming comes across is that women should get multiple choices and men only get one choice because........

I'm not sure of the because as I've asked multiple times with no answer. It can't be because you may do with your body what you want as that is not legal already.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
When the DNA says homo sapien, then it's a human being. That can be determined right after conception.
If you're going to use human DNA as the benchmark definition of human life then women are monthly serial killers and men embark on a career of mass murder shortly after reaching puberty.

island1fox

At what point does a clump of cells become an it?

Upstate,

Unfortunately before most women even realize they are pregnant ---after the three weeks" a clump of cells " has a HEARTBEAT. :wink2:

How anyone can argue that you are not ending a life when you stop a heartbeat is beyond me.

When death occurs in people in hospitals --the heartbeat stops -the machine straightlines --and death is declared.

If pro choice knows that they are ending a life --not much I can say . Denying the way they came into world-- a baby in a mothers womb is not a life - I can never accept.

Notice that prochoice Liberals do not want women to see their baby with little hands and feet in their wombs with a heartbeat --because they may re-think the abortion.

Also after three months sonar-assisted Abottions have shown the Baby trying to defend itself against the deadly stab ---but of course the Liberals do not want you to know this.

Protect the polar bears !! Protect the seals !! No war --peace on earth ----but give us taxpayer paid -abortion at anytime before birth --even partial birth abortion --where the baby's head has to be crushed before it is vacummed into the trash.

Obama as Chicago State Senator even voted for "bothched abortion" --If a woman is getting an abortion --but the baby comes out of the womb wounded -but alive --let it die ???? :sick:

There is a place for abortion ---but not at the numbers of a supposed civilized society. Keeping in mind the advances in Birth control including the morning after pill.

island1fox

He is forced to pay for up to 21 years where I live.

The way what you guys are claiming comes across is that women should get multiple choices and men only get one choice because........

I'm not sure of the because as I've asked multiple times with no answer. It can't be because you may do with your body what you want as that is not legal already.

Ups,

Some women will claim nine months is an "inconvenience"

If the man does not want the baby he is forced to pay child support for 21 years and keep "child" on Health Insurance till 26. How inconvenient !!

Women claim "right of privacy" Men should claim "equal protection " under the law.

It takes two to create baby or fetus --it should be the choice ot two to abort.

Every one has a choice what to do with their individual bodies ---except in my opinion --with free choice the women allows my sperm into her egg and then wants to execute him.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ups,

Some women will claim nine months is an "inconvenience"

If the man does not want the baby he is forced to pay child support for 21 years and keep "child" on Health Insurance till 26. How inconvenient !!

Women claim "right of privacy" Men should claim "equal protection " under the law.

It takes two to create baby or fetus --it should be the choice ot two to abort.

Every one has a choice what to do with their individual bodies ---except in my opinion --with free choice the women allows my sperm into her egg and then wants to execute him.

This whole post shows why MEN need to stay out of the debate.

Peace

TOS