Who should offer advice about Abortion

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Ups,

Some women will claim nine months is an "inconvenience"

If the man does not want the baby he is forced to pay child support for 21 years and keep "child" on Health Insurance till 26. How inconvenient !!

Women claim "right of privacy" Men should claim "equal protection " under the law.

It takes two to create baby or fetus --it should be the choice ot two to abort.

Every one has a choice what to do with their individual bodies ---except in my opinion --with free choice the women allows my sperm into her egg and then wants to execute him.
That sounds a little creepy island.
"You have allowed my sperm into your egg and now you must bear my child! Muwahahaha"
Sounds like a great campaign slogan...

wkmac

If a drone missile was in the shape of an abortionist's instrument which struck the 3 year old child, would we see the abortionist as a soldier and treat them as hero?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Island, my interpretation of life is the ability to sustain life independent of another being (which I guess would exclude most Obama voters:wink2:).

I am pro-Choice and have no problem with first trimester abortions. I do have a problem with abortions being simply yet another birth control option or with abortions beyond the first trimester.

As was stated above, it's not as though an abortion is a walk through the daisies.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Island, my interpretation of life is the ability to sustain life independent of another being (which I guess would exclude most Obama voters:wink2:).

I am pro-Choice and have no problem with first trimester abortions. I do have a problem with abortions being simply yet another birth control option or with abortions beyond the first trimester.

As was stated above, it's not as though an abortion is a walk through the daisies.
Fetal viability is a fairly commonly cited standard for being the point at which an abortion needs more compelling justification than the mother simply not wanting a child.

island1fox

That sounds a little creepy island.
"You have allowed my sperm into your egg and now you must bear my child! Muwahahaha"
Sounds like a great campaign slogan...

Jones,

Creepy is as creepy be.

The woman agrees to date you, agrees to marry you, agrees to have sex with you. Celebrates that you are both "pregnant --"Honey we are Pregnant !!!!

After the sonar gram and find out that you are both having a son --you paint the extra room blue ---ann suddenly SHE ALONE decides --this is too inconvenient for MY body --I will have an abortion.:dissapointed:

Sure that is not creepy in your world ??????

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jones,

Creepy is as creepy be.

The woman agrees to date you, agrees to marry you, agrees to have sex with you. Celebrates that you are both "pregnant --"Honey we are Pregnant !!!!

After the sonar gram and find out that you are both having a son --you paint the extra room blue ---ann suddenly SHE ALONE decides --this is too inconvenient for MY body --I will have an abortion.:dissapointed:

And then a meteorite hits their car on the way to the abortion clinic and all three die ... karma.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would think that by the time you are getting the nursery ready and stocking up on diapers the choice has been made.

I said earlier that I am not in favor of second and third trimester abortions. I would like to amend that by saying that I would favor them in case of medical necessity, either to the fetus or mother, and for possible birth defects. Yes, I said possible birth defects. Before anyone claims I am being selective try to imagine a life spent raising a child with profound birth defects and the quality of life that the child would have.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones,

Creepy is as creepy be.

I'd be surprised if that scenario accurately represents even .0001% of all abortion situations. The guy disappearing is a lot more common.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'd be surprised if that scenario accurately represents even .0001% of all abortion situations. The guy disappearing is a lot more common.

That's an even higher percent probability than getting hit by a meteorite ... you are being conservative, I think.

island1fox

Ups,

Not looking for any converts but As I do believe there is a case or just cause for an Abortion---I also believe that all of the information should be made available.

Heartbeat, when the fetus or baby responds to pain, brain activity, fetus or baby defending itself in what should be the safest place in the world --its mothers womb etc etc.

Also if you think about when a new born baby is born ==it still cannot sustain its life on its own .

Some people go back to war and bombs and how innocent children are killed ---I agree that is horrendous. I also believe unrestricted abortion is horrendous ---SO WHAT ???

I also believe that as civilized people that should avoid war and conflict and should be a LAST RESORT ----- abortion --SAME --sometimes justified -but should be last resort --Not a Liberal Slogan.

P.S Under present U.S. law -that Jones describes as creepy---Even as the nursery is being prepared the MALE has no choice---The female has the FULL AND ONLY choice to give birth or not.
Creepy to some --but I question this ---again it takes two .:sad-little:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Island, I also agree that we should avoid war and conflict at all costs, which is why I am a huge fan of drones. Much more precise with little to no "collateral damage".