wikimapia now this can be fun

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Baba gounj, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner
    Using this site one can highlight every building we use; along with parks, schools, playgrounds, almost anywhere including one who marked a "rotten landlord ".
  2. filthpig

filthpig Active Member

That has to be one of the coolest things I've ever seen. That could be a really cool thing to help someone learn a route.
  3. wow this is pretty cool
  4. CBUK

CBUK Member

Cool Site! Nice one. I've marked the UPS Facility at Bury St Edmunds in the U.K. If your interested, search Bury St Edmunds. The town is also my daily route, well most of it. Try looping that:happy2:
  5. Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk New Member

Anyone notice the ©google watermark in the background? lol internet piracy.

Nevermind, I see it's powered by google
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  6. outamyway

outamyway New Member

Someone already marked my facility. I can tell you by looking at the sat pic it was taken on a Saturday moring. I wonder how often the pic is updated.

I think I see my car.
  7. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

I don't think this picture has ever been refreshed, its probably about two years old.
  8. outamyway

outamyway New Member

Yea I noticed that a while ago. There's been quite a few changes in the last year or so in the area around our faciltiy.
  9. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Has anyone checked out Area 51 ? Very neat.
  10. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Some of the images are at leat 5 years old.. My house is just over 5 years old and still surrounded by dirt in the satellite images.
  11. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Area 51 is a diversion. Do you really think that the government is going to keep all their super secret stuff at such a well publicized site? It's all been moved to other areas. At least that's what I've been told by Zork and Klaatu. They're from Neptune and have been living in my shed for the last 3 months. They're waiting for a shipment of dilitium crystals to refuel their interplanetary shuttle. I hope that they leave soon because the neighbors are starting to ask about the green glow coming from my shed. Beam me up Scotty!:biting: You might like this one
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  12. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Big Baaboo have you been sniffing the FLUX CAPACITOR again !!!!