Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

HarryWarden

Do you support doing the same thing with heroin?

“A straw man fallacy is the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man”

Let me know if you want me to explain that to you in simpler terms

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
ha! idiot??….or mastermind RPCD with photographic memory?
✊🧔‍♂️
IMG_5100.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“A straw man fallacy is the informal fallacy of refuting an argument different from the one actually under discussion, while not recognizing or acknowledging the distinction. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man”

Let me know if you want me to explain that to you in simpler terms
Why are you so scared to answer a simple question little buddy?
LMFAO

HarryWarden

Why are you so scared to answer a simple question little buddy?
LMFAO
I guess I was giving you too much credit, thought you could read in between the lines and also stay on topic to the original point, but apparently you’re too scared to just talk about weed

So you’re asking if I like my hard earned tax payer money to be spent on roughly $60,000 a year PER PERSON to put a person in prison for a non violent crime? No, I don’t. Yes, I would much rather that money be used on education and social services and to prevent people from using in the first place, and to stop them from using if they start

The war on drugs has been a failure. It costs us $51 billion a year in our taxes, and hasn’t accomplished anything. We already saw it with alcohol, we tried making that illegal and the same thing happened

Legal marijuana alone would generate $130 billion and create 1 million jobs

So now it’s your turn. Do you think alcohol should be illegal? Why or why not?

“In 2015, the Drug Policy Alliance, which advocates for an end to the War on Drugs, estimated that the United States spends $51 billion annually on these initiatives, and in 2021, after 50 years of the drug war, others have estimated that the US has spent a cumulative $1 trillion on it.”