Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just a question in the future if they would ever stop drug testing for marijuana since it’s starting to get legal around the world?
Didn’t you just get your job back for being a :censored2: stick? Please stop and maybe just try being a dumb mother :censored2:er, it could extend your career.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Just a question in the future if they would ever stop drug testing for marijuana since it’s starting to get legal around the world?
And actually, I love this dumb :censored2: question. Lets break it down for the pot head (since pot is medicine and doesn’t do anything bad to you)……..

Alcohol is legal. Drinking and driving is not……..

Weed is legal! Fill in the blank here :censored2: stick……..

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Legal is one thing, impared driving another. What corporation would open themselves to that litigation nightmare?

This new generation of cannabis is incredibly potent stuff.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And actually, I love this dumb :censored2: question. Lets break it down for the pot head (since pot is medicine and doesn’t do anything bad to you)……..

Alcohol is legal. Drinking and driving is not……..

Weed is legal! Fill in the blank here :censored2: stick……..
Federal law dictates that no cannabis be used for CDL employees.

Federal vs. State Law
Despite a change in state laws, Marijuana is still a Schedule I Controlled Substance under the Federal Controlled Substances Act of 1970. According to the United States Department of Transportation, state laws have no impact on the testing regulations and requirements for obtaining or maintaining a CDL.

The use of Marijuana by a commercial driver utilizing a CDL is therefore prohibited, regardless of whether the drug was taken for recreational or medical purposes, or whether or not marijuana use was legal in the applicable state

Every state is different, but NJ for example gives employers the right to maintain a drug free workplace. This applies to everyone, not just drivers. Package Car Drivers can be tested if in an accident.

While general cannabis use cannot be a determining factor for hiring or firing someone, employers do have the right to maintain a drug and alcohol-free work environment. In-house or contracted Drug Recognition Experts may perform random drug tests for intoxication at work, and may test anyone who appears to be impaired on the job, or who has been in a workplace accident.

HarryWarden

I'm thinking we don't need high employees driving tractor trailers.
Hope it never changes.
Yea we should ban alcohol too because we don’t want drunk employees driving tractor trailers right?

Or maybe what responsible adults do on their day off isn’t the companies business

Don’t they test for alcohol too?
PuqklV5RXf82c.gif