Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

rickyb

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Go read the 2nd Amendment, we both have relatives going back who died for these rights. Go read it. Its checks and balances. All of history is screaming with examples of tyranny and oppressive governments and we had forefathers who had the foresite to put in this in the Constitution for our protection and defense against such things. When they start messing with it, it should be a red flag to all of us.

Today liberals are people who can't take care of themselves they want the government to be their parent. It will be a rude awakening for you the day you wake up and find the government is a drunk and abusive pederast who stole all your money and has you changed up in the basement, and not the infallable parent you thought they were. But then again maybe you were just predestined to be a sheep.

Hopefully, you are NOT suggesting that the second amendment suggests or contains the words TYRANICAL GOVERNMENT or OPPRESIVE GOVERNMENT...?

Exactly where does the second amendment suggest, imply or infer, that the amendment is to be used to ATTACK, CHANGE, OVERTHROW or REVERSE a democratic election?

Its amazing the lack of intelligence of people who THINK they got it all figured out.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
why is this a problem? thats exactly what americans should have been doing since at least the financial crisis, and even before.

why haven't you advocated for civil disobedience. im all for trump advocating for civil disobedience against a rigged election system

But youre the exception, and not the rule.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
you'd have to elaborate bc u lost me.

tell me, do you think george bush won fairly, or is the election system rigged
George Bush won. Maybe the system is imperfect but it isn't rigged. Maybe the Florida recounts were less than entirely fair but the election wasn't "stolen".

rickyb

I know. But in general I'm saying I don't think elections are rigged. Imperfect with horribly flawed candidates but it could be worse.
ok maybe poor word choice on my part. i guess you could think of rigged as having total control over who becomes president. its not THAT bad, but its pretty bad with the media, gerrymandering, electoral college, voter suppression and fraud, delegates, etc.

you know they wanted hillary to win the dem nomination, and we probably know that they didnt want trump to win but he won.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you'd have to elaborate bc u lost me.

tell me, do you think george bush won fairly, or is the election system rigged

George Bush did NOT win the election fairly, and the election was not "rigged" until it reach the US SUPREME court where the conservative justices voted 5 to 4 to award bush the presidency.

The ballots that were NOT counted in Florida clearly had GORE winning, and the elimination of these ballots and the collusion between the secretary of state and the RNC insured the case moved to the SCOTUS, where they could avoid responsibility for tampering with the election.

Ballots clearly with indications for GORE were disallowed, by JOHN BOLTON, who was later recess appointed to US AMBASSADOR by BUSH.

These ballots had DENTS where holes should have been in the circle for GORE, and because they didnt go all the way through, the republicans led by BOLTON and an army of lawyers for BUSH argued to have them disallowed.

We dont know if the marking pens at the ballot boxes were deep enough to make holes, as they were destroyed quickly after the election and could not be inspected.

The SCOTUS did all it could to support the right wings suggestion of non intent and the ballots were not counted.

That isnt RIGGING, but TAMPERING.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ok maybe poor word choice on my part. i guess you could think of rigged as having total control over who becomes president. its not THAT bad, but its pretty bad with the media, gerrymandering, electoral college, voter suppression and fraud, delegates, etc.

you know they wanted hillary to win the dem nomination, and we probably know that they didnt want trump to win but he won.

The only election tampering that was attempted in this election, was all the right wing VOTER ID laws that ultimately got shot down by the supreme court.

VOTER suppression is all the right wing of this country have left.

There message, is a dead one, with only brain dead supporters left to hold it up.

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member

Strange thing is that she was going to win, tampering or not. It's like the Patriots cheating to beat the Jets...why?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I know. But in general I'm saying I don't think elections are rigged. Imperfect with horribly flawed candidates but it could be worse.
Ohio 2004, and a manipulated server in Chattanooga, Tn.
Coincidentally the whisteblower who was set to testify in a case about that died in a plane crash......
Just sayin'.

rickyb

The only election tampering that was attempted in this election, was all the right wing VOTER ID laws that ultimately got shot down by the supreme court.

VOTER suppression is all the right wing of this country have left.

There message, is a dead one, with only brain dead supporters left to hold it up.

TOS.
i left out presidential debate commission. your thoughts?

on a side note what do you think about you specifically being labelled a troll which is a derogatory term, and in general derogatory labels for members of brown cafe? why cant i be called a n***** or c****** but you called a troll

bbsam

Staff member
Ohio 2004, and a manipulated server in Chattanooga, Tn.
Coincidentally the whisteblower who was set to testify in a case about that died in a plane crash......
Just sayin'.
Again, definitely flawed and could likely be easily improved upon but one would need to beware of unintended consequences.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Again, definitely flawed and could likely be easily improved upon but one would need to beware of unintended consequences.
Agreed.
I don't think elections are being stolen by illegal voters or election officials.
But you've really got to wonder about electronic vote tallying and the obvious possibility, if not inevitability, of hacking the vote count.

Part of me thinks maybe both sides have been fighting a hacking battle at election time behind the scenes for a decade now.