Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

twoweeled

Can't argue with this one! Every time I saw George on TV, I just wondered; Now what's he gonna say? Now, whats he gone and done?
Now, what's he gonna do? I can't stand Hilary, but I ain't vouching for Georgee!! I think he must be among the worse, EVER!!!
Gotta be in the top 3 !

Whooo, I think I'm gonna catch a rash of $#%% now!!

scared-baby.jpg

teamer

Can't argue with this one! Every time I saw George on TV, I just wondered; Now what's he gonna say? Now, whats he gone and done?
Now, what's he gonna do? I can't stand Hilary, but I ain't vouching for Georgee!! I think he must be among the worse, EVER!!!
Gotta be in the top 3 !

Whooo, I think I'm gonna catch a rash of $#%% now!!

scared-baby.jpg

I didn't like Herbert hoover either but not thinking much about him these days.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Exactly, if I was to say "I didn't like Reagan", that would be odd, because I was a toddler when he was president. Teamer/Newfie said "I didn't like Herbert Hoover", which is odd. Glad we agree.

They both claimed they didnt like herbert hoover, yet they both SUPPORT Hoovers policies that Reagan, Bush, and Bush implemented that screwed the country just as bad as hoovers.

But they dont like Hoover.

Silly people.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Exactly, if I was to say "I didn't like Reagan", that would be odd, because I was a toddler when he was president. Teamer/Newfie said "I didn't like Herbert Hoover", which is odd. Glad we agree.
That explains a lot of your ignorance.

The young can be so very stupid.

Time to grow up and stop believing all that liberal drivel.

It's all lies to get people dependent on the government and voting for the Democrats.

And usually it is the stupid, the young or the naive that fall for that drivel.

realbrown1

They both claimed they didnt like herbert hoover, yet they both SUPPORT Hoovers policies that Reagan, Bush, and Bush implemented that screwed the country just as bad as hoovers.

Silly people.

TOS.
Policies such as?

You have yet to give 1 example of anything that Obama has done to help our economy.

You have yet to give 1 example of any accomplishment of Hillary's Clinton.

You drone on and on about these things you love about these liberals, but can never seem to give any example of what you claim they are great at.

Silly people.

TOS.
Could you be specific? You never seem to be about anything.

Policies such as?

You have yet to give 1 example of anything that Obama has done to help our economy.

You drone on and on about these things you love about these liberals, but can never seem to give any example of what you claim they are great at.
Obama has extended bush tax cuts, extended Q.E. Longer than it was intended, and has given the rich a record amount of wealth. While squeezing the middle class.
Any added jobs can be credited to the Fed. No other president had the luxury of free money. This is the largest corporate welfare in history.

realbrown1

Obama has extended bush tax cuts, extended Q.E. Longer than it was intended, and has given the rich a record amount of wealth. While squeezing the middle class.
Any added jobs can be credited to the Fed. No other president had the luxury of free money. This is the largest corporate welfare in history.
Those policies help the rich (political donors) and not the middle class, the poor or the economy.

In other words Bush and Obama have done nothing to help the economy of the USA.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

WRONG..

The republicans in CONGRESS, extended the BUSH tax cuts, costing the deficit 3.1 trillion dollars spread over the next ten years begining in 2011. The GOP held the cuts over President Obamas head or they would shut down the government and not approve any of his plans to save the country.

The president had no choice.

It wasnt OBAMAS idea to ram that through again.

The middle class was DESTROYED by the previous 8 years of bush, and the recovery had victims. The middle class always takes the brunt of any recovery and the rich always come out further ahead than the middle class persons. Been that way since the begining of this country.

Corporate welfare has been around long before president Obama took office and to try and blame him for it is simple ignornance of how this country works.

To repair this country, it had to repair the very structure that keeps it going. That took BILLIONS of dollars.

That money had to come from somewhere, and corporate America was CUTTING jobs before Obama took office and NOT creating jobs even though they recieved the largest TAX CUT in history under GW BUSH.

Today, growth is steady and in every large city. There are giant projects all over this country. In downtown los angeles alone, there are 5 simultaneous skyscrapers being built employing thousands of workers.

You can see the same in Phoenix, Tucson, Dallas, Houston etc etc etc...

There is no free money. Somebody has to pay for it, and BUSH saddled the middle class with that COST for the next two decades.

The people want to believe that the damage done by BUSH to this country stopped the day he walked out of office, and they dont understand the length of time the damage was spread over.

Its alot easier to blame the black guy for something he didnt create. That, somehow makes sense to them.

The depth of the damage caused by BUSH and the republican led policies will be felt and paid for by children who today are only 5 years old.

From the wars, to tax cuts for the rich, a ridiculous prescription drug bill that remains unpaid, the collapse of the banking industry, the collapse of a housing market that bush promoted with his HOMEOWNERSHIP society program, to the wiping out of the stock market to the closing of over 55,000 factories, the damage to the very core of the USA was so deep it will take at least two decades to repair.

You say that under Obama, the rich got richer, but yet, you want to support a candidate who would give the RICH another tax cut while raising YOUR cost of living.

That makes no sense.

But you are a republican, and that sez it for you.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Policies such as?

Policies...?

How about cutting the taxes of the rich? Hoover started that, then wiped out the federal budget and caused the GREAT DEPRESSION. Hoover coined the concept that if you CUT the taxes of the rich, the rich would in turn invest the savings back into america and REVENUE would increase.

Unfortunately for the country, the opposite proved true and the nation was wiped out.

Reagan did it again ( cut taxes), and wiped out the stock market, the savings and loan industry, caused a recession of his own and racked up 3.7 trillion dollars in debt for the first time in history. While he didnt crash the economy to the extent of Hoover, unemployment ROSE to 10.7% from 6% at the end of his second year in office.

Realizing that he was running the nation out of money, he passed a social security bill that was suppose to shore up the fund, but instead, HE took the increased revenue to try and pay for other governmental services leaving the first IOU in the social security fund and effectively wiping that out for generations to come.

BUSH 1, started his term with "read my lips, no new taxes" but quickly racked up another 1.5 trillion in debt taking reagans debt to 5 trillion dollars until he was forced to RAISE taxes to get that debt paid down.

BUSH 2 went full Hoover and CUT TAXES to the same degree as hoover and we know how that ended. 11 trillion dollars in debt, the collapse of the stock market, unemployment doubling from 4% to 8%, then at the end of his last fiscal year unemployment rose to 10.2%, and the housing collapse, the banking collapse and the exodus of our manufacturing industries without any protections or preventions.

These policies are all one in the same.

Trickle down economics also comes with another side, its called TRICKLE UP recovery.

TOS.

I never said Obama invented corporate welfare. I said he put it on steroids and made it the largest corporate welfare we have ever seen. Made republican look like amateurs.