Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That explains a lot of your ignorance.

The young can be so very stupid.

Time to grow up and stop believing all that liberal drivel.

It's all lies to get people dependent on the government and voting for the Democrats.

And usually it is the stupid, the young or the naive that fall for that drivel.
So anyone under the age of 35 is naive and stupid?
Are you trying to be an ass, or are you just trolling?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't think that was his point. Bernie is trying to appeal to the college crowd, for free college .

And the rest of the rest if America thinks they shouldn't have to work for anything.

Blame all of the liberal college professors.
You're giving him too much credit. Just listen to the way he speaks. Anyone who disagrees with him is an ignorant liberal. He's been the smartest person in every room he's ever been in and he spends most of his time telling people how stupid they are. He's a troll.

You're giving him too much credit. Just listen to the way he speaks. Anyone who disagrees with him is an ignorant liberal. He's been the smartest person in every room he's ever been in and he spends most of his time telling people how stupid they are. He's a troll.
I don't want to get into any name-calling. I just took his last post differently than you did.

Rock on.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So anyone under the age of 35 is naive and stupid?
Are you trying to be an ass, or are you just trolling?
You like to add more and different meanings to my posts to get them to mean what you want them to mean.

I said the young tend to be not bright.

And it's the truth that younger people are not as bright as more muture people who actually have contributed to society.

realbrown1

I do think liberals are stupid.

And you are a liberal.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said the young tend to be not bright.

And it's the truth that younger people are not as bright as more muture people who actually have contributed to society.
Lulz.
Anyone who disagrees with him is an ignorant liberal. He's a troll.
I do think liberals are stupid.

And you are a liberal.
Thanks for proving my point.
If a constitutional approach to individual liberties when it comes to social issues is "liberal", then I guess I'm a liberal. If a non-interventionist foreign policy is "liberal", then I guess I'm a liberal. If not proposing the mass murder of innocent women and children like you have is "liberal", then I guess you're right, I'm a liberal.

I just disagree with you on that. I don't think those things make me a liberal. And I don't need to call you stupid repeatedly like you have done to me in order to hold my viewpoints. You seem like a really angry person, and I hope you find a way to deal with that.

realbrown1

Lulz.

Thanks for proving my point.
If a constitutional approach to individual liberties when it comes to social issues is "liberal", then I guess I'm a liberal. If a non-interventionist foreign policy is "liberal", then I guess I'm a liberal. If not proposing the mass murder of innocent women and children like you have is "liberal", then I guess you're right, I'm a liberal.

I just disagree with you on that. I don't think those things make me a liberal. And I don't need to call you stupid repeatedly like you have done to me in order to hold my viewpoints. You seem like a really angry person, and I hope you find a way to deal with that.
You prove how liberal you are with every post here on bc.

You are wrong on just about every issue.

I don't know what else I can say to let you know what you are.

You just don't get it yet, and I doubt you ever will.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You prove how liberal you are with every post here on bc.

You are wrong on just about every issue.

I don't know what else I can say to let you know what you are.

You just don't get it yet, and I doubt you ever will.
What did I say in that quote that you think is liberal?
I think this is an important topic to discuss, especially considering the thread and the fact the GOP has all but nominated a New York liberal as their candidate. The republican party is a long way down a dark road, it's time we call out the NeoConservatives for what they really are.

realbrown1

What did I say in that quote that you think is liberal?
I think this is an important topic to discuss, especially considering the thread and the fact the GOP has all but nominated a New York liberal as their candidate. The republican party is a long way down a dark road, it's time we call out the NeoConservatives for what they really are.
NeoConservatives?

Is that the opposite of NeoLiberal?

Or are you trying to tie the conservatives to the NeoNazis?

It didn't work.

realbrown1

Another post full of insults and completely devoid of substance. Troll.
I don't 100% blame you for your lack of intellect.

Your schools contributed with their brainwashing you to accept the liberal agenda.

You just were not smart enough or strong enough to break free and resist their agenda.

That's why now, you are just another liberal sheep.

Ready to grab you TRUMP'S A RACIST poster and head to the protest?

BrownArmy

RB1 can sling the term 'liberal' around all he wants, but by all his posts he's the actual lamb.

He wants a big war-daddy, an Authoritarian ruler, to make things 'right' again.

Lulz - when/if he gets what he wants, he'll be surprised.

newfie

RB1 can sling the term 'liberal' around all he wants, but by all his posts he's the actual lamb.

I would not associate liberals with lambs. liberals are extremely violent when conservatives disagree with them. free speech is only allowed as long as your opinion mirrors the liberals. Any disagreement results in fits of emotional outbursts and violence.

BrownArmy

I would not associate liberals with lambs. liberals are extremely violent when conservatives disagree with them. free speech is only allowed as long as your opinion mirrors the liberals. Any disagreement results in fits of emotional outbursts and violence.

Nice reframe.

I don't disagree with you that liberals can be dogmatic, but if your assertion is that only liberals are dogmatic, you lose me.

Any single thing you complain about liberal activity is echoed in a similar fashion on the conservative side.

So, what's your point?

RB1 wants a big-daddy.

How is that inconsistent with your critique of liberals?

realbrown1

I hope I get what I want.

A wall and a secure border..

A president that sends our military to destroy ISIS once and for all.

Our national debt starting to get paid down.

An end to the pc madness garbage.

Companies that have moved overseas from the US getting hit hard with tariffs.

Incentives to bring back manufacturers to the US.

A bigger, stronger military.

America taking care of America first.

That's what I want.

realbrown1

Nice reframe.

I don't disagree with you that liberals can be dogmatic, but if your assertion is that only liberals are dogmatic, you lose me.

Any single thing you complain about liberal activity is echoed in a similar fashion on the conservative side.

So, what's your point?

RB1 wants a big-daddy.

How is that inconsistent with your critique of liberals?
Oh come on.

Everybody knows that it's the liberals that are causing 95% of the violence and hatred in this election cycle.

Those Bernie supporters especially.

Seems the left is all full of hatred.

Just like old times.