Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_2128_640_50.jpg

newfie

Back to a thread seriously off the rails. I am doubling-down on Trump not surviving until the election, which troubles me because I know he will lose, and I don't want to see anyone harmed...even a creature as loathsome as The Donald.

We have wing nuts on the Left too, and Trump has ticked-off the Hispanics, women, and Muslims. El Chapo might have had him killed if he hadn't gone to prison. Those mass killings in Ohio are just an example of the way the Mexican drug cartels deal with problems. And some of Donald's "supporters" are plenty crazy already. Maybe they'll just shoot him to prove they still have Second Amendment rights.

Somebody is going to take Trump out, maybe even a disgruntled Mexican woman who has become a Muslim.

I wouldn't feel sorry for trump he will do well with all these groups despite the medias attemtps to say otherwise.
Hispanics like other races respect energy in leadership. Hillary is putting them to sleep

oldngray

nowhere special
I wouldn't feel sorry for trump he will do well with all these groups despite the medias attemtps to say otherwise.
Hispanics like other races respect energy in leadership. Hillary is putting them to sleep

Hillary is losing a lot of the Hispanics who voted for Obama.

BrownArmy

that's the one subject no one in the media is talking about. Obama screwed the Spanish and the blacks.

Wow.

Do tell, who are 'the Spanish'?

How did Obama screw them, whomever they are?

How did Obama screw 'the blacks'?

Do you mean that Obama didn't help the poor very much?

That's correct, but I'm not sure that's what you're saying.

Because if Obama screwed poor people, or at the very least didn't help poor people, then on balance he's mostly screwing white folks.

I'm just messing!

I love your phrases - 'the Spanish' , and 'the blacks'.

Lulz.

newfie

Wow.

Do tell, who are 'the Spanish'?

How did Obama screw them, whomever they are?

Lulz.

you must be living in a silo somewhere.

As I have previously posted many times black America is doing worse under Obama then any previous president. that fact is indisputable. Perhaps I am wrong on this point. Is black America living in affluent neighborhoods or are they rioting and burning down their inner city slums?

Spanish America(perfectly acceptable term PC police officer) is not only concerned about Trumps rhetoric but also about the fact that liberals keep promising them things such as immigration reform and not delivering.

So liberals are hoping that they can once again snap their fingers and have their Minority dogs come running but the fact remains that your standing with both communities is not as strong as you think

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Right, but Obama wasn't nearly as controversial as Trump, and most of the hate toward Obama surfaced when he became President and had top-notch protection. Trump is just a candidate.

Would that be the secret service's episodes with prostitutes when they were handling travel security for Obama?

Or was it the White House fence-jumper that made it far deeper into the White House than any other that I remember before being caught?

Top-notch.... Hmm.

No doubt that both Obama and Trump require stepped- up security just as any presidential candidate, President or many other dignitaries do.

twoweeled

Right, but Obama wasn't nearly as controversial as Trump, and most of the hate toward Obama surfaced when he became President and had top-notch protection. Trump is just a candidate.
I can't recall 2 candidates who were more controversial than Obama when he was running for president. Can you name me 2 who were?

twoweeled

Back to a thread seriously off the rails. I am doubling-down on Trump not surviving until the election, which troubles me because I know he will lose, and I don't want to see anyone harmed...even a creature as loathsome as The Donald.

We have wing nuts on the Left too, and Trump has ticked-off the Hispanics, women, and Muslims. El Chapo might have had him killed if he hadn't gone to prison. Those mass killings in Ohio are just an example of the way the Mexican drug cartels deal with problems. And some of Donald's "supporters" are plenty crazy already. Maybe they'll just shoot him to prove they still have Second Amendment rights.

Somebody is going to take Trump out, maybe even a disgruntled Mexican woman who has become a Muslim.
Being of the Latin persuasion myself, let me say this, about that. If my Nina were to become Muslim, might things get ugly? Things would definitely turn ugly. Not sure if she'd beat the hell outta Trump, or if Hilary would show up at the next rally, bald. But it would turn ugly.

twoweeled

The two who are running now?
Let me quote what I wrote, Upstate:
"I can't recall 2 candidates who were more controversial than Obama when he was running for president. "
Obama is not running for president right now. Go back to a time, when Obama was running.
Again:
Can you name me two? Trump and Hilary were not running then. Obama is not running now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let me quote what I wrote, Upstate:
"I can't recall 2 candidates who were more controversial than Obama when he was running for president. "
Obama is not running for president right now. Go back to a time, when Obama was running.
Again:
Can you name me two? Trump and Hilary were not running then. Obama is not running now.

I am beginning to understand how your trust paperwork got all screwed up.

twoweeled

We've come a long way since Gary Hart.
I literally got a good laugh on this. I can't help but feel, all our politicians are nothing more than whores. Literally, just whores.
But thanks for the memory of Gary Hart and his babe on the boat. lol