Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

twoweeled

What he has done is give out free Money for far too long. High income earners probably haven't noticed their taxes went up.
Who is, he? Scary that is isn't obvious, now that I think about it. Tells me, both sides are guilty of giving "our money".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who is, he? Scary that is isn't obvious, now that I think about it. Tells me, both sides are guilty of giving "our money".

Back to a thread seriously off the rails. I am doubling-down on Trump not surviving until the election, which troubles me because I know he will lose, and I don't want to see anyone harmed...even a creature as loathsome as The Donald.

We have wing nuts on the Left too, and Trump has ticked-off the Hispanics, women, and Muslims. El Chapo might have had him killed if he hadn't gone to prison. Those mass killings in Ohio are just an example of the way the Mexican drug cartels deal with problems. And some of Donald's "supporters" are plenty crazy already. Maybe they'll just shoot him to prove they still have Second Amendment rights.

Somebody is going to take Trump out, maybe even a disgruntled Mexican woman who has become a Muslim.

oldngray

nowhere special
Trump haters.jpg

Back to a thread seriously off the rails. I am doubling-down on Trump not surviving until the election, which troubles me because I know he will lose, and I don't want to see anyone harmed...even a creature as loathsome as The Donald.

We have wing nuts on the Left too, and Trump has ticked-off the Hispanics, women, and Muslims. El Chapo might have had him killed if he hadn't gone to prison. Those mass killings in Ohio are just an example of the way the Mexican drug cartels deal with problems.

Somebody is going to take Trump out, maybe even a disgruntled Mexican woman who has become a Muslim.
They said the same thing about ,someone taking out Obama if he made it to the white house.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Right, but Obama wasn't nearly as controversial as Trump, and most of the hate toward Obama surfaced when he became President and had top-notch protection. Trump is just a candidate.

You don't think some hick from Backwater Arkansas hated the fact that we got a colored boy in the White House?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You don't think some hick from Backwater Arkansas hated the fact that we got a colored boy in the White House?

Of course. And Obama had extreme security because of it. I fully agree that there have probably been many attempts of his life that will never be made public. It's remarkable that he has survived his Presidency, and a tribute to his security people.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And being a community organizer doesn't qualify you to be President.

Obama was a US Senator, has a law degree (important), and was much more than a community organizer, an overused Right/FOX term if I've ever heard one. Trump has zero experience in the public sector. Running a business is not analogous to running a country with multiple constituencies and a world presence second to none.

Our country cannot be run like a business. To do so, would be a big mistake. Trump has nothing to offer except meaningless platitudes.

Obama was a US Senator, has a law degree (important), and was much more than a community organizer, an overused Right/FOX term if I've ever heard one. Trump has zero experience in the public sector. Running a business is not analogous to running a country with multiple constituencies and a world presence second to none.

Our country cannot be run like a business. To do so, would be a big mistake. Trump has nothing to offer except meaningless platitudes.
He didn't even serve a full term as a senator.