Will Trump Survive The Campaign?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You see, freedom of religion is in the Constitution.

Hence, the Hobby Lobby ruling.

Obamacare and healthcare is not in the Constitution, so Robert's screwed us on that one.

The Hobby Lobby ruling is the CLASSIC case of JUDICIAL activism.

NO PLACE in the US Constitution, does it say that one person can FORCE his religious beliefs onto another person. But, these kinds of activists rulings by the conservatives on the bench is exactly why the majority of the American public wants a progressive bench.

I know this scares the crap out of you, solely because of your beloved weapons of death, but right wing activism is the larger threat to America than progressive liberalism.

The hobby Lobby case is ridiculous.

Lets say I was a Tow Truck driver, and I recieved a call to pick up a car stuck on the freeway late at night. I get to the scene and find the driver, and its clear that he is a JEW, and lets say I am a muslim american, would you be okay with me then telling the JEW that I cannot help him/her because my religion prevented it?

Or, is this law only something "special" for christians?

I for one, am glad Scalia dropped dead. Obama will get his way later this year when Hillary wins the election, and if he doesnt, Hillary will appoint someone even more progressive and that suits me just fine.

TOS.

newfie

I think maybe this thread should be forwarded onto the Secret Service. Mr.Fedex may be making veiled threats against a future U.S. President.

I kind of had the same thought. Some posters you figure are just shooting steam but fdx shows a dark nasty side that makes you wonder.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

NO PLACE in the US Constitution, does it say that one person can FORCE his religious beliefs onto another person. But, these kinds of activists rulings by the conservatives on the bench is exactly why the majority of the American public wants a progressive bench.

I know this scares the crap out of you, solely because of your beloved weapons of death, but right wing activism is the larger threat to America than progressive liberalism.

Lets say I was a Tow Truck driver, and I recieved a call to pick up a car stuck on the freeway late at night. I get to the scene and find the driver, and its clear that he is a JEW, and lets say I am a muslim american, would you be okay with me then telling the JEW that I cannot help him/her because my religion prevented it?

I for one, am glad Scalia dropped dead. Obama will get his way later this year when Hillary wins the election, and if he doesnt, Hillary will appoint someone even more progressive and that suits me just fine.

TOS.
And no where in the Constitution does it say you must act against the teachings of your religion.

You want to play this game?

Also, when did killing unborn children become a right, and where is that in the Constitution?

I don't see it.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And no where in the Constitution does it say you must act against the teachings of your religion.

You want to play this game?

Also, when did killing unborn children become a right, and where is that in the Constitution?

I don't see it.

You are correct, and thats because the FOUNDERS didnt want religion playing a part in our everyday lives. They didnt want a country governed by ONE religion over the other.

If you give christians a right to FORCE their beliefs onto other people, then you have a special priviledge, and THATS not what the constitution implies.

Equal rights for all citizens, and that includes gays and lesbians.

The killing of unborn children isnt a RIGHT under the constitution, but a protected under the ninth and fourteenth amendments.

You may not like it, and your judicial activism may get upset, but those are protected rights under our constitution.

And by the way, you and the others are about as religious as a can of spam.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You are correct, and thats because the FOUNDERS didnt want religion playing a part in our everyday lives. They didnt want a country governed by ONE religion over the other.

If you give christians a right to FORCE their beliefs onto other people, then you have a special priviledge, and THATS not what the constitution implies.

Equal rights for all citizens, and that includes gays and lesbians.

The killing of unborn children isnt a RIGHT under the constitution, but a protected under the ninth and fourteenth amendments.

You may not like it, and your judicial activism may get upset, but those are protected rights under our constitution.

And by the way, you and the others are about as religious as a can of spam.

TOS.
Freedom of Religion.

Some people know what that means.

TOS is not one of those people.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
As Cosmo said, if done correctly, fracking is a good use of a plentiful natural resource.

There is NO correct way to do fracking.

EVERY fracking process produces CONTAMINATES, and those contaminates cannot be controlled. It takes a whole other process to try to irradicate the Radiated byproducts from contaminating land and water sources.

Cosmo can say whatever he wants, he is not an expert in the field of fracking and with a little research, you too, could understand the difficulties of fracking and the damage its causing our water sources.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Freedom of Religion.

Some people know what that means.

TOS is not one of those people.

And other people do understand that it doesnt mean that Christians have a right to treat people differently.

The american taliban ( christians) continue to dig their own graves with this religious B.S. and some courts go along with these religious wackos, until they reach the supreme court where their nonsense usually dies.

You have the freedom to "WORSHIP" anything you wish, in the privacy of your own home or church, but when you open a business in PUBLIC, thats where your religious NONSENSE gets left at the door.

A business shall be open for all patrons, not just the ones we "like".

Unless of course, you are an american taliban, and you feel "entitled" to discriminate behind a story about a space god living in space camp.

TOS.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

EVERY fracking process produces CONTAMINATES, and those contaminates cannot be controlled. It takes a whole other process to try to irradicate the Radiated byproducts from contaminating land and water sources.

Cosmo can say whatever he wants, he is not an expert in the field of fracking and with a little research, you too, could understand the difficulties of fracking and the damage its causing our water sources.

TOS.

Bologna.

P

pickup

TOS.

Why do you always capitalize every letter of the word "JEW" in any of your posts that use the word? I don't see you doing doing that with "Christian" or "Muslim".

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Here's a little lesson in economics just for you.

The state in which I live produces a lot of coal. The power plants all used to burn coal.

The state in which I live is now one of the largest producers of natural gas. Many (most) of the coal powered plants are now converting to natural gas.

Because it is cheaper.

Blame that on any politician you want, but it is pure economics.
Best post of the day! What's Trump going to do? Executive order that all electric generating plants burn coal?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

TOS.

Tell you what. The very moment you become an expert on hydraulic fracturing, come back and we can have a meaningful conversation.

Until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think maybe this thread should be forwarded onto the Secret Service. Mr.Fedex may be making veiled threats against a future U.S. President.

You are insane, so what you said makes perfect sense, but only to morons. Donald Trump is an orange, ignorant demagogue who will never be President. There aren't enough stupid people out there...yet. I know he has your vote.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I kind of had the same thought. Some posters you figure are just shooting steam but fdx shows a dark nasty side that makes you wonder.

My dark, nasty side has me wondering if an actual Newfoundland is more intelligent than you are.