Winter storm Pandora

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The snow is aggravating but this below zero is killing me.
Rather have the super cold temps than snow ad ice. You can get through the super cold temps with tons of clothes on and isnt nerve wracking like snow and ice. It was like 14 here yesterday and had the following gear on and it was really windy mind you also. 3 pairs of sox, high duck boots on, 5 pairs of pants( 3 pairs of tights 1 pair sweatpants and heavy trousers) 7 shirts on( all tight long sleeve thermals) n long sleeve size 2xl ups shirt n 2 winter hats. Needless to say my goal is to not feel the cold in the least lil bit at all which i always accomplish. Never feel the cold in the least lil bit except for my face. Always cracks me up when these dumbasses i work with are like i froze my nuttz off today, its like wear enough layers you freakin idiots and to top it off some of them wear no winter hat. PHUQKIN DUMBASZZES DUDE lmfao. Yup i know im a get it like, man i cant believe you can move with that many clothes on. The pants i ordered are size 40 and i usually wear a size 34. I purposely order them super big just for the purpose of layers. I know im super anal and super ocd, everything i do is about perfection and precision lmfao.

Rather have the super cold temps than snow ad ice. You can get through the super cold temps with tons of clothes on and isnt nerve wracking like snow and ice. It was like 14 here yesterday and had the following gear on and it was really windy mind you also. 3 pairs of sox, high duck boots on, 5 pairs of pants( 3 pairs of tights 1 pair sweatpants and heavy trousers) 7 shirts on( all tight long sleeve thermals) n long sleeve size 2xl ups shirt n 2 winter hats. Needless to say my goal is to not feel the cold in the least lil bit at all which i always accomplish. Never feel the cold in the least lil bit except for my face. Always cracks me up when these dumbasses i work with are like i froze my nuttz off today, its like wer enough layers you freakin idiots and to top it off some of them wrar no winter hat. PHUQKIN DUMBASZZES DUDE lmfao. Yup i know im a get it like, man i cant believe you can move with that many clothes on. The pants i ordered are size 40 and i usually wear a size 34. I purposely order them super big just for the purpose of layers. I know im super anal and super ocd, everything i do is about perfection and precision lmfao.
When I was out on Thursday. It was minus 20. Glad they cut some routes. Safety first my ass.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Rather have the super cold temps than snow ad ice. You can get through the super cold temps with tons of clothes on and isnt nerve wracking like snow and ice. It was like 14 here yesterday and had the following gear on and it was really windy mind you also. 3 pairs of sox, high duck boots on, 5 pairs of pants( 3 pairs of tights 1 pair sweatpants and heavy trousers) 7 shirts on( all tight long sleeve thermals) n long sleeve size 2xl ups shirt n 2 winter hats. Needless to say my goal is to not feel the cold in the least lil bit at all which i always accomplish. Never feel the cold in the least lil bit except for my face. Always cracks me up when these dumbasses i work with are like i froze my nuttz off today, its like wear enough layers you freakin idiots and to top it off some of them wear no winter hat. PHUQKIN DUMBASZZES DUDE lmfao. Yup i know im a get it like, man i cant believe you can move with that many clothes on. The pants i ordered are size 40 and i usually wear a size 34. I purposely order them super big just for the purpose of layers. I know im super anal and super ocd, everything i do is about perfection and precision lmfao.

Holy crap!!! I cant wear that much. I just wear a t shirt, a mock turtle neck and the button up ups shirt. Along with the regular UPS rain coat. Like a wind breaker. And pants. I use those cheap knit gloves with the rubber on the palms. If thicker I can't use on the diad.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Holy crap!!! I cant wear that much. I just wear a t shirt, a mock turtle neck and the button up ups shirt. Along with the regular UPS rain coat. Like a wind breaker. And pants. I use those cheap knit gloves with the rubber on the palms. If thicker I can't use on the diad.
Ill be totally honest with ya, IM A TOTAL BITCH WITH THE COLD lmfao. Get cold quick, always have lol.

oldngray

nowhere special
Randy-Snow-Suit-A-Christmas-Story.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I would rather have snow up to my earballs. I hate the super cold. If I wore what you wore, I couldnt move. I also ordered my clothes 3 sizes bigger, and every time I lift with my legs I split the butt out. And then you really feel the cold, but they get to see pretty long johns. Besides my under armor, I wear chill chasers/cuddle duds. Very light weight and they move with you. Very warm. You too can look pretty. They come in pink, white and black. Just buy xl. You will be fine. LOL

Overpaid Union Thug

Many centers in my local are still behind from earlier in the week. This Monday and Tuesday are going to suck. We have allot of catching up to do. But I'm sure IE will drop a sack of wrenches into the machinery like always by cutting routes. What a bunch of bloomin idiots.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I would rather have snow up to my earballs. I hate the super cold. If I wore what you wore, I couldnt move. I also ordered my clothes 3 sizes bigger, and every time I lift with my legs I split the butt out. And then you really feel the cold, but they get to see pretty long johns. Besides my under armor, I wear chill chasers/cuddle duds. Very light weight and they move with you. Very warm. You too can look pretty. They come in pink, white and black. Just buy xl. You will be fine. LOL
Snow turns to ice and then you have volume backup, hate both of them. Ill take the cold instead of riding around paranoid with ice and snow anyday of the week. I dont have a problem moving around really, guess im used to it. Makes a big difference having really tight layers on, they dont really stop your movement lol.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

High of -6 here today. I'll trade you guys snow for bitter cold. I can't take it anymore.

Doesn't help my parents are on vacation in California. Woke up to a text from my dad this morning with a caption "Cold as hell here, only 62." It was -14 when I read that. I was ticked.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
High of -6 here today. I'll trade you guys snow for bitter cold. I can't take it anymore.

Doesn't help my parents are on vacation in California. Woke up to a text from my dad this morning with a caption "Cold as hell here, only 62." It was -14 when I read that. I was ticked.
You wouldnt if you knew what it was like to ride around in a state of paranoia all day scared to death if you got into an accident and them making your life a total hell with their harassment and then having to call your lawyer in to go ahead and move foward with a harassment lawsuit. Thats the reality homeboy as a driver.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

You wouldnt if you knew what it was like to ride around in a state of paranoia all day scared to death if you got into an accident and them making your life a total hell with their harassment and then having to call your lawyer in to go ahead and move foward with a harassment lawsuit. Thats the reality homeboy as a driver.
I flight instruct as a second job, I know the fear of that kind of weather. Went up a couple weeks ago with a student and the wings iced right up. Told him screw this we're going home. Called up ATC and said "Yeah we don't feel like dying today, we're going to come back."

Re-Raise

The snow and ice are so much worse as a package car driver than just being cold.

If the roads are clear I couldn't care less how cold it is.

The Driver

I drive.

Serious question, what do you do for gloves?