woman drivers --- a dying breed?

HardknocksUPSer

Black women driver in my center, she struggles with the over 70's, you can tell how much lighter her load is as compared to when someone else is running that paticular route. Also one women on preload in her 40's

rod

Retired 22 years
In some areas of the country this has already happened. I live in an area of the country where it is a bit too cold and snowy for this to ever happen; however, if you were to include our prison population, whites in some of our local towns are in the minority.

browner89

4 in small sort on local sort, 3 driving, at least 2 I've seen on pre-load. And we have fewer than 70 individuals working across all shifts.

Way harder workers than the average male in my center. It may be because they feel they have something to prove, maybe not, but I'd much rather work with them than any of the males around here. They want to get the job done and get out. Every male with any seniority in my center is a worthless piece of :censored2:.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The ones I have seen seem to be very masculine looking
We have an air driver in her low 40s, absolutely gorgeous. My guys fight over who gets to go to the airport with her. I swear they all think they have a chance. It's pretty funny yelling "Who wants to go the airport?" and seeing 10 hands pop up.

onehandsolo

Back in the late eighties management would always comment that woman were better drivers than men because they were more serious about that there job.