Orion inc.

I like turtles
When I was a newer driver and had a project that I was planning around the house I would work a couple of my vacation weeks to help pay for it.

As I said above that is no longer an option unless they are short staffed.
You don't have the option to sell them back when you bid weeks?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I needed to move my vacation to be able to work. Coming off injury. Have to work a unpaid week late it the year. Which before rush will be ok

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My wife gets $1000 a day to work vacation.

Would that do it for you? Lol
My wife's company actually encourages her to take her allotted time off so she won't burn out at her level. She does get a lot of time. Although she has the option to either roll hers over for next year or trade any unused days for stock.

By The Book

My wife's company actually encourages her to take her allotted time off so she won't burn out at her level. She does get a lot of time. Although she has the option to either roll hers over for next year or trade any unused days for stock.
So, she has the option to never take vacation. Even though it's encouraged it looks like they won't force her to.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So, she has the option to never take vacation. Even though it's encouraged it looks like they won't force her to.
She does technically yet their company culture very much encourages work/life balance. They give her an insane amount that she never uses it all and does trade some back for stock.

She does take time though.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
they used to always call me to work on my vacation but i never answered the phone.

life is too short. and do not have any regrets about not taking paid time off that you earned.