Wrecked Package Car

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by herbigharo32, Jun 21, 2014.

1. herbigharo32

herbigharo32 Member

Hey, there was a totaled out package car by the guard shack at the DFW Airport hub. Anyone have phone pics of this wreck?
  2. cachsux

cachsux Wah

"You can take pictures of conditions which can be deemed unsafe. For example, a trailer dock completely blocked off with packages. Workers having to climb over the packages to get on and off the trailers. This situation would violate fire code as well. Pictures of the urine bottles probably should not have been made public. Rule of thumb is pictures must be taken only when necessary, remain in house and/or shared with union along with enforcement agencies. "
  3. image.jpg
  4. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

They used to always paint wrecked package cars white because it looked bad for a brown truck being hauled down the road.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. AirOnTrace

AirOnTrace Allergic to cardboard.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  6. TooTechie

TooTechie Geek in Brown

7. 32F driver

32F driver Active Member

Thank God our package cars are not this color. I would not be employed by UPS if they were. I don't care how much they paid.
  8. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

ADA. On the way to the crusher. Our mechanics use a roller but a paintball gun would be more fun.
  9. If it's an iron maiden p800 a pick ax, sledge hammer, or an ar47 would be a better choice in my humble honest opinion. What do you think?
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. 32F driver

32F driver Active Member

Our center's cars have the vehicle #s & shield decal removed. The synchronizing the world of commerce decal is painted over & the vehicle # is sloppily painted real big on the sides with an aerosol can.
  11. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Could be worse. They could be "look at me" red.
  12. Orion Syndicate

Orion Syndicate 90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)

Its from mesquite, think there was a thread about it. They're taking it to all the area hubs to preach the importance of not being distracted while driving. My kids saw it and now think I have the most dangerous job in the world! Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App
  13. Or red and yellow.

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

SOP here is too burn off all markings and to brush on the # before going into the grinder.
  15. Then you deserve a raise.
  16. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 mouth breathers...everywhere

1BROWNWRENCH Amatuer Malthusian

The bottom frame is euphemistically called a "Thermal Event".
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List