You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Sooo, in more stupid FedEx news. In my station, possibly my district, anyone having late P1's automatically gets an OLCC, regardless of why they had the late. The "People Company" showing the love once again.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Lol. Probably. In my Oprah voice...you get an OLCC! And YOU get an OLCC! And YOU get an OLCC!
I've got your back @Operational needs
s6iv4.jpg

dex 84

Sooo, in more stupid FedEx news. In my station, possibly my district, anyone having late P1's automatically gets an OLCC, regardless of why they had the late. The "People Company" showing the love once again.

That would be about when packages mysteriously start appearing in the cage the next morning with a SIP but no van, no POD, no 44.

dezguy

Sounds like EVERYONE in your station should have one or two lates for a couple of days. See how management likes all that paperwork.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

MT3 made his name with this insane policy when he was an MD. More hard evidence of their cluelessness. Perhaps we should just not show up for work, since you'll get lit-up with an OLCC anyway.

FedEx. Run by morons who get paid millions to create policies so stupid that they are unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.