You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a FT driver fired based on our version of your gap reports. He had 43 minutes of dead time that he couldn't account for.

He got his job back.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
We had a driver once who was asked to account for some questionable time....He was able to satisfactorily account for every last minute of it - he was, however, unable to explain his nudity.

EvanStone

grindin
my friend was telling me the other day that about 2 weeks ago, someone walked in on his senior manager screwing a pt female package handler in his office. lol

dezguy

I was questioned for 50 minutes of dead time. I told the manager to look at a map. Didn't hear anything about it after that.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So, what's your take on the can't work more than 10 hours rule?

It's not in effect in any station that I'm involved with. That's a lot of help, right? My take on it depends on what its purpose is at your location. What it really seeks to address might not be what it looks like it is designed to address.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's not in effect in any station that I'm involved with. That's a lot of help, right? My take on it depends on what its purpose is at your location. What it really seeks to address might not be what it looks like it is designed to address.

A lot of help how? Supposedly, purpose of it is to cut OT.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Brilliant. (Not really.)

Artee

my friend was telling me the other day that about 2 weeks ago, someone walked in on his senior manager screwing a pt female package handler in his office. lol

Ewww....was it after the sort? Was she all sweaty and stinky before they started? Or did he just have her scanning docs so she wouldn't get too tired out before the office encounter? Or is that orifice encounter?

Status
Not open for further replies.