You can't make this stuff up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I've got your back @Operational needs
s6iv4.jpg

I texted your meme to a friend at work. That thing was spreading like wildfire. Everyone loved it. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's ridiculous that they're keeping people out late to conform to that. Let's save OT by taking an hour away from a guy getting 11 and giving it to a guy getting 9. Now they both only get 10. Problem solved.

And the PM routes probably get back late, causing the truck to leave late, in turn causing late planes. Sighhhh.

dex 84

"Our hands are tied due to people quitting by the bus loads."

And also the rule we made about keeping our hands tied in order to maximize managerial uselessness.

And the PM routes probably get back late, causing the truck to leave late, in turn causing late planes. Sighhhh.

And causing shuttle drivers, handlers, etc. to work more hours when the whole point of this in the first place was to save payroll.

I'm sure it looks good on a report though...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And also the rule we made about keeping our hands tied in order to maximize managerial uselessness.

And causing shuttle drivers, handlers, etc. to work more hours when the whole point of this in the first place was to save payroll.

I'm sure it looks good on a report though...

Yep because it shifts the hours from onroad to other hours.

MAKAVELI

Just the flavor of the month. Management manages by reports and nothing else. They are truly the blind leading the blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.