You know what sucks

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Loufan, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Loufan

Loufan New Member

Working at UPS for 3 years. Taking care of every single package you come across. Working hard to not missort a package so it gets there on time. Then when you go off and use UPS to buy a video game online and someone steals your game from the package. I have zero respect for a thief.
    Thankfully I will get a refund and I will still use UPS to support my company I just wish people wouldn't do stupid crap like this.

2. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

That does suck ! I mean it , not being sarcastic. I know it is a petty thing but it resonates with me for some reason.

3. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Temptation is an evil mistress.

4. dillweed

dillweed Well-Known Member

Yep, that sucks. Hopefully the bugger will soon be caught, fired and have plenty of time to enjoy that game he/she wanted so badly.

5. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

+1

6. THE STIG

THE STIG New Member

if i ever saw someone steal something there would be hell to pay. i dont care about the moral high ground but the fact that after an incident you get those washed out police academy drop out loss prevention guys crawling all over the place. you dont want that heat in your area. trust me.

7. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Deplorable.

The wash-out in our building reminds me of the process server from the truTV show "All Worked Up". He talks like a fool, he dresses like a fool, takes himself way too seriously and he's the UPS equivalent of a Keystone Cop...
    [video=youtube;RHkAu_WgV-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHkAu_WgV-U[/video]

8. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Don't worry they'll get caught they always do. They do it once then the greed gets them and they keep doing it until their caught.

9. mech1

mech1 New Member

+1