“A fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay"

jace1319

lol i have to demonstrate your job because after all these yrs you still struggle to move a package. But of course...my life isnt UPS.. unfortunately for you... thats all you ever live for..with your little contract book that gets violated everyday and no management ever gets fired for lol.. those grievances are a joke.. you'll be lucky if you see 1 dime come out of that.. and please take note that it will take up to 6 months for the process so wait those 6 months to see what happens.. well on another note.. JUST TRY!!!!!!!!!! to do your job so no one else can do it for you..happy?

Inthegame

lol i have to demonstrate your job because after all these yrs you still struggle to move a package. But of course...my life isnt UPS.. unfortunately for you... thats all you ever live for..with your little contract book that gets violated everyday and no management ever gets fired for lol.. those grievances are a joke.. you'll be lucky if you see 1 dime come out of that.. and please take note that it will take up to 6 months for the process so wait those 6 months to see what happens.. well on another note.. JUST TRY!!!!!!!!!! to do your job so no one else can do it for you..happy?
I'm just wondering... not if, but how many times you were dropped on your head as a child?

jace1319

actually i never got dropped on my head but you seem dumbfounded about it.. what about you.. how many times did you intentionally fall on your head as a child? .. helloworld..... actually im not leading ups im leading a group of lazy people thatt complain about anything and everything they can possibly think of... this should be more of a DAYCARE then a work environment...

Inthegame

actually i never got dropped on my head but you seem dumbfounded about it.. what about you.. how many times did you intentionally fall on your head as a child? .. helloworld..... actually im not leading ups im leading a group of lazy people thatt complain about anything and everything they can possibly think of... this should be more of a DAYCARE then a work environment...
Good comeback! You really put me in my place with your razor sharp wit. Keep posting...you're proving my point.

bigblu 2 you

you might possibly be the "least most"interesting man in the world.....stay thirsty my friend[jace]

steward71

little jace did not get his mommy tt milk today he upset because big union man took his tt milk look he so cute. no go way little man and watch us work at our own pace. that's right go get your tt milk.

steward71

little jace did not get his mommy tt milk today he upset because big union man took his tt milk look he so cute. now go way little man and watch us work at our own pace. that's right go get your tt milk.

CRASH501

lol... yea we're paid to supervise not work... so why complain when we actually do work. in some situation when we cover a union employee for taking personal time. but then have the audacity to say we get paid to just stand there.. well unfortunately for you... thats our job =]
I was once told by a regional manager that supervisors are merely "OVERPAID COVER DRIVERS" you guys do more of our work than necesary on a daily basis!

Re-read the Contract Language I quoted in post #13.

It would be next to impossible for there to be a situation where there were no other workers available. Agreed! drivers go home every day!

Workers on an earlier shift could be held over. not likely, sorts are wide spread start times in most area's

Scheduled workers could start early or be called in even earlier. happens on a rare occasion, we used to just jump on the line and start loading our own trucks.

Existing workers could be kept late. drivers in my center are often asked to work the local sort after their shift, supes still work loading and unloading.... now I hear even car washers are doing sort work and pulling shuttles

Off-duty workers on the sign-up sheet could be called in. yeah right, good luck

Package car drivers, and even feeder drivers, could be asked to lend a hand.see above

Exactly how short handed are you????? Maybe it's time to fix the real problem by fireing the Management guy responsible for this inadequate manning debacle.
it's cheaper to pay overtime than to hire the an adequate amount of loaders and or drivers!

Good point, but I will add that maybe it's time to start firing hourly people who are abusing their sick time. I hate seeing the same people bang in again and again and not be held accountable.
define abuse, we get 11 days sick and management will constantly call a driver or multiple drivers and say "HEY IM OVER TAKE THE DAY" AND MONTHS LATER WHEN YOU DO BANG OUT TELL YOU HEY YOU TOOK OFF 8 DAYS IN >>>>>> MONTH, yet you offered me those days off!

It depends.. Stopping to talk is stealing time in my book, unless you make up for the time wasted. I had a driver once that talked way too much. He would talk to everyone but he was always the last one out and the first one in, with that being said he got the pass to do whatever he wanted too.
if its not excessive its not stealing time, we are not machines we must interact!

lol what makes you think thats all im going to do? just an ojs?. Thats GREAT the more grievance letters you hand me the more you going to hate to work for me.
yeah okay , and you guys dont target us B.S. EMPTY THREATS!
yea Safety first right? i will monitor your every move and i will get you for everything you don't do =] remember no ones perfect so unless your are.. you going to be sitting in the office with a shop steward EVERYDAY for failure to follow instructions. And litter my desk with grievance gives me a motivation to litter your record with ammo. Remember ill get rid of you faster then you can get rid of me =]
IM PROOF THAT THESE THREATS AND TACTICS ARED B.S.

mr jon.. your a different story.. lol it makes me laugh everytime i read a cocky comment. You right.. Management isnt for everyone. Only the strong survive =]. you see your missing the biggest key in this operating sort. The trick is not to let you know that i want to make your life so miserable. So therefore your little harassment letters and threats is useless. I'll pretend to like you =]. Give you compliments here and there but really work you like a dog. Because thats what you sound like. I bet you have straighten up after that termination letter right =] Because the next step is out the door and Good luck finding another job especially in this economy =]. WE CAN READ YOU GUYS LIKE A CHILDRENS BOOK! supes / managers come and go!

So far the only main issue in my sort is dealing with grumps like you. But thats being taking care at the moment. So dont think you have the upper hand because like socks said. The grievance form is just to make you feel better and empowered. You thinK they really process those grievance letter especially when they investigate and find out its all BS like Bs. =] Do your job and we will all be happy campers.( you guys are NEVER happy!)[/QUOTE] yeah if they are not processed it's called misrepresentation by our union, if not answered in a timely manner penalties occur!

jace1319

well lets see.. this is more like a daycare like i said.. but the reason management come and go is because it's not for everyone.. not everyone has the balls to confront a lazy union employee thats been with the company for over 10 yrs and thinks he knows everything about everything.. little girls gossiping about "oh this manager that" this supervisor this" grow UP!!!!!!!!!!!! if you guys are so smart how come it doesnt take a diploma to do what you do to get paid.. a monkey can do a better job. This is a piece of a cake!

jace1319

little jace did not get his mommy tt milk today he upset because big union man took his tt milk look he so cute. now go way little man and watch us work at our own pace. that's right go get your tt milk.

how old are you again???? ok grandpa couldnt do nothing better with his life then commit to ups a company he loves to hate but yet still hang around like the tail of a sperm.

CRASH501

well lets see.. this is more like a daycare like i said.. but the reason management come and go is because it's not for everyone.(bullsh..! im talking transfers and demotions). not everyone has the balls to confront a lazy union employee thats been with the company for over 10 yrs and thinks he knows everything about everything.( more bull..it! we break our backs out there and we are nothing more than a number to "THE BIG BROWN MACHINE". little girls gossiping about "oh this manager that" this supervisor this" grow UP!!!!!!!!!!!! if you guys are so smart how come it doesnt take a diploma to do what you do to get paid..! a monkey can do a better job. This is a piece of a cake!
funny, most of you started out as trained monkeys, and you guys become management because you cant hack being a driver!

CRASH501

or maybe we didnt want to go driving.. =] ever thought about that?

listen trained monkey, the only supervisor with a brain actually makes top pay as a driver and stickes it out a few years with the EXCESSIVE OVERTIME, so when they do submit that letter of intent and come out of the Natzi commie tranning classes that you guys take you atleast start at a decent salary! the dopes that make book and becomes supes asap are DOPES that actually make less than we do when you calculate the hours that you put in without getting paid overtime! So you just keep convincing yourself that you are better than we are and maybeeeeee just maybeeee you might actually convince yourself that you made the reigt choice!

tourists24

and we still get paid 30 bucks an hour :)

jace1319

lol so now its about the wage. i could of seen that miles away of course you will bring that subject up. who cares??? i dont.... but i bet you work your aS#$ off for that dollar meanwhile.. ill just do some paperwork and be fine with what i get besides i do have a life. you work what ? 9.5 hrs? 8-6 get home and do what? oh yea nap.. you must be tired. then the same routine. ... yea... go back to school im pretty sure you can do alot better then 30 and hr.. thats of course if your not a monkey..

tourists24

lol so now its about the wage. i could of seen that miles away of course you will bring that subject up. who cares??? i dont.... but i bet you work your aS#$ off for that dollar meanwhile.. ill just do some paperwork and be fine with what i get besides i do have a life. you work what ? 9.5 hrs? 8-6 get home and do what? oh yea nap.. you must be tired. then the same routine. ... yea... go back to school im pretty sure you can do alot better then 30 and hr.. thats of course if your not a monkey..
doesnt matter if I am a monkey or not... I will still get paid 30 an hour.... you can keep dreaming.... Im enjoying being lazy and getting paid well

hembone

I've seen to many sups like you come and go. If you are able to keep your job don't expect to go anywhere with the company.