“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

Working4the1%

First off, Jesus didn’t ‘plead’, He instructed. He also didn’t confiscate wealth in order to do so. Even Jesus discerned the difference between those who needed help and those who brought suffering upon themselves.

“The poor you will have with you always”
Sorry never read that book....drowns on and on. And neither has he
42D9AAD2-1D41-4039-B974-83BA9BA7FA91.png

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Feed the poor Jesus pleaded, while someone who claims to understand Christianity demands they all be clearly disabled and be screened for drugs before feeding them. THAT show a real lack understnading of the "most basic tenets of Christianity"
I still can't find anything in the Bible that says taxes should be collected for the purpose of taking care of the poor. Why can't I find it?

BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE.

bacha29

First off, Jesus didn’t ‘plead’, He instructed. He also didn’t confiscate wealth in order to do so. Even Jesus discerned the difference between those who needed help and those who brought suffering upon themselves.

“The poor you will have with you always”
Right .And in the absence of Jesus you've appointed yourself to be the one who unilaterally decides who deserves help and who doesn't . And BTW, I talked to Jesus just the other night and he told me that he doesn't like the way you're running his gig. Might even take off his sandals and beat you over your head with them while he chasing you out of the temple. Wouldn't that be embarrassing? So gets things in order Bud. If not instead of bringing in the fishes you'll be living with the fishes.

Working4the1%

Right .And in the absence of Jesus you've appointed yourself to be the one who unilaterally decides who deserves help and who doesn't . And BTW, I talked to Jesus just the other night and he told me that he doesn't like the way you're running his gig. Might even take off his sandals and beat you over your head with them while he chasing you out of the temple. Wouldn't that be embarrassing? So gets things in order Bud. If not instead of bringing in the fishes you'll be living with the fishes.
Tell Santa I want...oh wait u said JESUS

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Agree the militarization of the Police is beyond reason. De escalate the situation
I agree the level of militarization is insufficient, we need more capable police departments to deescalate the left wing violence groups.

Anyone with common sense can look at the radical leftists and BLM losers burning down cities over the past year, and see that we need more funding for police, not less.

The BurnLootMurder movement needs to be put down.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Blasphemy is another symptom of your ignorance.

bacha29

Blasphemy is another symptom of your ignorance.
And in your case a level of ignorance exceeded only by the religion induced mind control you have repeatedly demonstrated . As I said before , there are people of genuine Christian faith and there are people of religion. People of genuine faith can think for themselves. People of religion can't do that for themselves and therefore want somebody to do it for them.