“Change” vs “Draining the Swamp”

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
And in your case a level of ignorance exceeded only by the religion induced mind control you have repeatedly demonstrated . As I said before , there are people of genuine Christian faith and there are people of religion. People of genuine faith can think for themselves. People of religion can't do that for themselves and therefore want somebody to do it for them.
And then there is you, the paradigm of incomprehension and incoherence.

dmac1

I actually appreciate you posting propaganda like this. It pushes Trump voters to vote out of fear that if they dont Trump might lose. It increases voter turnout. So what Im really trying to say is, thank you fren.
Seeing how FOX news is Trumps channel, are you saying that Trump is lying to you when they say that Biden is leading in the category of trustworthiness just to make you go and vote, and that Biden is not really leading?????? So you believe everything FOX tells you about how great Trump is, but on this point they are lying to you????? How can you tell when they are lying and when they are telling you the truth???? So people might see that Biden has a 15% lead in trustworthiness and actually be discouraged from voting. So, according to you, FOX is lying to make some people vote AND discourage some of their other viewers. That probably makes sense to you, and other MAGAts.

Last edited:

JJinVA

Seeing how FOX news is Trumps channel, are you saying that Trump is lying to you when they say that Biden is leading just to make you go and vote, and that Biden is not really leading?????? So you believe everything FOX tells you about how great Trump is, but on this point they are lying to you????? How can you tell when they are lying and when they are telling you the truth???? So people might see that Biden has a 155 lead and actually be discouraged from voting. So, according to you, FOX is lying to make some people vote AND discourage some of their other viewers. That probably makes sense to you, and other MAGAts.
Just a fact that when ppl are confident their candidate is going to win with ease the turnouts are lower. When ppl feel like their vote may make up the difference they turnout in greater numbers. Bad polls for Trump are therefore beneficial to Trump.

dmac1

I still can't find anything in the Bible that says taxes should be collected for the purpose of taking care of the poor. Why can't I find it?

BECAUSE IT'S NOT THERE.
Are you going to go out yourself and feed the millions of hungry people you care about????? The people of this country voted to feed the poor using government services. If you don't like it, you can go somewhere the government is not empowered by the people to help do what individuals can't do alone. If the government is founded on Christian beliefs, the government SHOULD be feeding the poor. Next you will be whining about the phrase 'In God We Trust' on your money because it is expressing a religious sentiment, just like feeding the poor is expressing a religious sentiment. But that probably confuses you, so you will insult rather than make a well thought out reply.

dmac1

Just a fact that when ppl are confident their candidate is going to win with ease the turnouts are lower. When ppl feel like their vote may make up the difference they turnout in greater numbers. Bad polls for Trump are therefore beneficial to Trump.
Your MAGAt vote is going to make up a 15% national deficit. All the viewers of FOX combined don't make up that many people. Your brain is trying to make your opinion seem logical to you, but it isn't working on most of the country.

dmac1

Is it 1984???? Is bad news really good news???????????? I think you may be stuck in bizzaro world.

dmac1

First off, Jesus didn’t ‘plead’, He instructed. He also didn’t confiscate wealth in order to do so. Even Jesus discerned the difference between those who needed help and those who brought suffering upon themselves.

“The poor you will have with you always”
Look up plead- it means to ask.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Your MAGAt vote is going to make up a 15% national deficit. All the viewers of FOX combined don't make up that many people. Your brain is trying to make your opinion seem logical to you, but it isn't working on most of the country.
If you think Biden is going to win by 15 points your TDS is really bad fren.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Are you going to go out yourself and feed the millions of hungry people you care about????? The people of this country voted to feed the poor using government services. If you don't like it, you can go somewhere the government is not empowered by the people to help do what individuals can't do alone. If the government is founded on Christian beliefs, the government SHOULD be feeding the poor. Next you will be whining about the phrase 'In God We Trust' on your money because it is expressing a religious sentiment, just like feeding the poor is expressing a religious sentiment. But that probably confuses you, so you will insult rather than make a well thought out reply.
And your "well thought out reply" to the fact that there is nothing in Christian doctrine that orders us to collect taxes for the benefit of the poor is to babble on about what's printed on money.

If you want to be critical of Christianity, fine, but maybe you should --I dunno-- learn the basics first.

bacha29

Oh? What am I hypocritical about, Mr. Theological Scholar?
You obviously do not believe in helping the poor due to your opposition to collecting taxes to feed the poor which required legislation to be passed to feed the poor because the 'Christian" community wouldn't come down out it's self righteous throne and do the job despite what it's ideology requires.

JJinVA

You obviously do not believe in helping the poor due to your opposition to collecting taxes to feed the poor which required legislation to be passed to feed the poor because the 'Christian" community wouldn't come down out it's self righteous throne and do the job despite what it's ideology requires.
The churches are more charitable to the homeless than any government or secular body. As usual, you're way off target

bacha29

The churches are more charitable to the homeless than any government or secular body. As usual, you're way off target
How much public housing are churches building these days compared to HUD? How many supplemental food programs are churches supporting compared to the USDA?

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I told you what the Bible didn't say. Your interpretation of it is just like everything else you post, hilarious ignorance.

bacha29

I told you what the Bible didn't say. Your interpretation of it is just like everything else you post, hilarious ignorance.
And what specific version of the "bible" are your referencing? There's thousands of them all published by countless "Jesus he knows me and knows I'm right" so called biblical "scholars".

Working4the1%

I agree the level of militarization is insufficient, we need more capable police departments to deescalate the left wing violence groups.

Anyone with common sense can look at the radical leftists and BLM losers burning down cities over the past year, and see that we need more funding for police, not less.

The BurnLootMurder movement needs to be put down.
You one scared old man..