“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

floridays

He opted out of his contract because he felt the team was going in a different direction and he thought he would have an opportunity to start for another team.
Great, he was under a contract that allowed for an opt out on his behalf, and a corresponding buyout for the team, you know... if they didn't like the direction of his production. He pulled the trigger and found no takers. Let the chips fall where they may. They did.

MAKAVELI

Great, he was under a contract that allowed for an opt out on his behalf, and a corresponding buyout for the team, you know... if they didn't like the direction of his production. He pulled the trigger and found no takers. Let the chips fall where they may. They did.
I think he just didn't trust Jed York. Which I don't blame him after all he did Drive Harbaugh out of San Francisco.

floridays

I think he just didn't trust Jed York. Which I don't blame him after all he did Drive Harbaugh out of San Francisco.
For whatever reason, it was his choice, I can appreciate that fact. In the end, you have to let the chips fall where they may. We all have fallen chips, those are just some of his.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nike Embraces Satanism
Makes Shoes Featuring the ‘All-Seeing Eye’ Symbol of The Illuminati
An "All-Seeing Eye" symbol is included in Nike's 'Kyrie line of sneakers.

kyrie-shoes.jpg