“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just the tip of the knee bender burg.. more to come cuckless

"Now we’re hearing he’s transitioning to become a Muslim, according to people close to the player. We received this in our tipbox, Colin’s girlfriend, Hot 97 DJ Nessa, introduced him to the teachings of Islam, and he’s ready to embrace it fully. Our tipster tells us Kaep and Nessa are going to have a traditional Muslim wedding. Colin seems to be all over the place lately.

However, the controversial NFL quarterback has not made any announcements about his alleged conversion, and he did not mention religion while discussing his decision to remain seated during the playing of the national anthem."
Click Here to See How Gullible BrownieFlush Is
rating-false.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The righteous warrior a liar?? Can't be.

"Colin Kaepernick just got exposed as a total and absolute fraud and there is simply no going back.

Hall of Fame quarterback and current Denver Bronco executive he makes all the football calls for the organization just admitted he offered Kaepernick a job.

If you remember Colin is suing the NFL saying he is being blackballed. There goes the lawsuit."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The righteous warrior a liar?? Can't be.

"Colin Kaepernick just got exposed as a total and absolute fraud and there is simply no going back.

Hall of Fame quarterback and current Denver Bronco executive he makes all the football calls for the organization just admitted he offered Kaepernick a job.

If you remember Colin is suing the NFL saying he is being blackballed. There goes the lawsuit."
You're gullible.... Again.

"Elway is sort of missing a key piece of information here. They never offered Kaepernick a deal last offseason. It was during the 2016 offseason when they contacted the then-49ers quarterback."

Elway, in that time frame, has come out strongly noting that politics should stay out of football.

In other words, this is also not great for Elway, who has also been deposed in the Kap case, because it creates a pretty clear juxtaposition: the Broncos were interested in Kap before he began to protest and not so much after he began to protest.

John Elway blames Colin Kaepernick for no job: 'had his chance to be here,' omits key fact

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Their you go again the initial protest was cause of police misconduct directed towards minority. Trump hijack the message to fit the narrative he wants.
Trump simply voiced what those who were brought up to respect what this country has afforded them, and those who have taken advantage of their opportunity, think.
The losers and whatsinitforme crowd cannot comprehend that.

BrownFlush

BrownFlush

The question was What do you think? people talking about religion, WTF?

People pointlessly burn their own Nike gear in response to Colin Kaepernick ad.
What do you think?
I' m not talking about religion. I'm talking about the whole Nike topic " just do it" ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick " is based on a lie and a liar. What a sham.

BrownFlush

Nope, you're lying.
Sad.
James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV
Elway on Kaepernick as an option for a vet backup QB spot: “Colin had his chance here. We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it"

11:40 AM - 16 Aug 2018

James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV
“Colin had his chance to be here. We offered him a contract.” John Elway when asked about Keapernick as a viable option if they look for a veteran backup QB on the open market.

11:34 AM - 16 Aug 2018