“Just Do It” ad campaign featuring Colin Kaepernick

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV
Elway on Kaepernick as an option for a vet backup QB spot: “Colin had his chance here. We offered him a contract. He didn’t take it. So, As I said it in my deposition, I don’t know if i’ll be legally able to say this, but he’s had his chance to be here. He passed it"

11:40 AM - 16 Aug 2018

James Palmer‏Verified account @JamesPalmerTV
“Colin had his chance to be here. We offered him a contract.” John Elway when asked about Keapernick as a viable option if they look for a veteran backup QB on the open market.

11:34 AM - 16 Aug 2018
Exactly.
Elway offered him a spot before the protests. Then refused after the protests. Proving kap's lawsuit. NFL bout to pay up.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Shaun King - Why I will never stand again for the Star Spangled Banner

“And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havock of war and the battle’s confusion
A home and a country should leave us no more?
Their blood has wash’d out their foul foot-steps’ pollution,
No refuge could save the hireling and slave,
From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave;
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave
O’er the land of the free, and the home of the brave.”

floridays

What makes you think he didn't?
He became unemployed. I was under the impression he turned down an offered from the 9er's, you said he was under contract, I deferred to your knowledge. If he was under contract he would have been on the roster, if he declined a contract he would be unemployed until he signed a new contract with a different team.

MAKAVELI

He became unemployed. I was under the impression he turned down an offered from the 9er's, you said he was under contract, I deferred to your knowledge. If he was under contract he would have been on the roster, if he declined a contract he would be unemployed until he signed a new contract with a different team.
He opted out of his contract because he felt the team was going in a different direction and he thought he would have an opportunity to start for another team.