“Toxic masculinity”

Indecisi0n

morgan-mikenas-body-hair.jpg

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I have no problem with the commercial, I don’t bully people and I don’t like to be a creep harassing women that are not interested. Teach young boys how to be real men, that have confidence in themselves. Teach them that only the weak bully people and sexually harass.

Being a mechanic I have spent my entire career working in a all male environment and have worked in many shops that had that “toxic masculinity” environment ... all that sexual harassment and bullying is based on insecurity. We are not going to go fight by the flagpole after school, we are adults with families to feed.

Last edited:

rickyb

I’m sure you all have heard about this commercial and have your thoughts. Personally, I’m offended over the message it’s trying to convince men of, that masculinity is a bad thing. IMO, the woman who wrote this article is spot on. What do you think?

https://nypost.com/2019/01/20/that-...ay-have-turned-the-tide-on-toxic-masculinity/
chris hedges warns of the hyper militarized culture.

things can and probably will collapse very quickly. here today, gone tomorrow.

and stop reading the ny post.

newfie

I kinda feel like if you're getting mad about a TV commercial you probably need to take a break, step outside and get some fresh air.

thats too easy. do I need gillette to lecture to me to function in life. I doubt it.

i want to see them preach religion to you in a commercial , bet you would be throwing things at the TV.