“Toxic masculinity”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I like a foil razor as it works well for shaving close to my beard.
As a full face shaver (before retirement), I too, preferred Norelco.
Same here.
Supporting a beard this winter for the first time since retirement. Using the Wahl clipper and Morelucks blue razor to keep it trimmed. I thought it would save some time but I don't think it has.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
8CAD0012-BCCE-497B-9343-048C55C4585D.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Same here.
Supporting a beard this winter for the first time since retirement. Using the Wahl clipper and Morelucks blue razor to keep it trimmed. I thought it would save some time but I don't think it has.

What’s it cost to “support” a beard
Try using a foil electric razor so you can keep the hair from growing right around your beard.
Takes me about 30 secs a day to keep well trimmed beard edges.
Of course, that 30 secs doesn't include the actual beard maintenance.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I don’t agree with a lot of what Sean Penn says, but he’s on the money with this. IMO, the feminizing of American men is partially the result of men being attacked and criticized for their “toxic masculinity”. All the soy being consumed by young males doesn’t help either.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

I don’t agree with a lot of what Sean Penn says, but he’s on the money with this. IMO, the feminizing of American men is partially the result of men being attacked and criticized for their “toxic masculinity”. All the soy being consumed by young males doesn’t help either.
Soy does it?