“Toxic masculinity”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is funny to me. Liberal women have been emasculating boys and men for decades with terms like toxic masculinity, man spreading, etc., while also saying they don’t need men. Now they’re starting to realize it’s a problem. I could have told them that would happen. They’re now seeing the results. She sounds like she wants her cake and to eat it too. I’m glad she doesn’t want to sacrifice her morals and values to be with a conservative man. Leaves more of them for the rest of us who CAN appreciate a man with down-home values. The comments from men on the article are great too.

Thebrownblob

This is funny to me. Liberal women have been emasculating boys and men for decades with terms like toxic masculinity, man spreading, etc., while also saying they don’t need men. Now they’re starting to realize it’s a problem. I could have told them that would happen. They’re now seeing the results. She sounds like she wants her cake and to eat it too. I’m glad she doesn’t want to sacrifice her morals and values to be with a conservative man. Leaves more of them for the rest of us who CAN appreciate a man with down-home values. The comments from men on the article are great too.
She doesn’t realize she’s looking for a man not a little mama’s boy.

rickyb

It sucks when women are in the matrix and too weak minded to practice their religion properly and have no opinion on capitalism.

they think theyre free, think theyre living exceptional lives, but theyre not

Im not talking about you btw

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It sucks when women are in the matrix and too weak minded to practice their religion properly and have no opinion on capitalism.

they think theyre free, think theyre living exceptional lives, but theyre not

Im not talking about you btw
Go away boy

Thebrownblob

Princess leia is a freedom fighter, terrorist, revolutionary, and real woman
1686412528952.gif

vantexan

I always love when a mom takes a strong stand for her sons or a dad for his daughters. The ones who always divide us on identity could learn a lot from the true love parents have for their children.

rickyb

I always love when a mom takes a strong stand for her sons or a dad for his daughters. The ones who always divide us on identity could learn a lot from the true love parents have for their children.
i like it in the matrix sequels when trinity and neo dont have children maybe because there is no future for them and children are consumption anyways

vantexan

i like it in the matrix sequels when trinity and neo dont have children maybe because there is no future for them and children are consumption anyways
When you're old and there aren't enough young adults to sustain society you'll realize just how foolish you were.