“Toxic masculinity”

vantexan

Doubt it. Might cause carbon emissions.
China imports more than 85% of their raw goods and fuel for manufacturing and other needs. Russia was supplying them oil from eastern Siberia. When the war started the people running those oilfields, from Halliburton, Shell, and others, up and left. Russia doesn't have the expertise to run them and neither does China. There aren't any pipelines from Russia's oilfields west of the Urals. Meanwhile China's economy is imploding. Everyone fears the Chinese but they are in much worse shape than we are.

@El Correcto

Pick your poison. I got
-plants vs zombies battle for neighborville
-super smash bros ultimate
-mario strikers battle league
-diablo 2 ressurected
-borderlands 2
-re5 and re6 Co op

Let's get off browncafe and play some games bro. I got friends I can invite to play with us too. Send me a pm damnit

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1664050053327.png

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I really believe this is one of the results of the over bearing feminist movement emasculating boys and men. Something needs to change. Boys must be taught that they ARE important.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
DF67084C-C295-44BA-A990-1D8F5839FDAC.jpeg

2145F84D-1D56-4FDD-9EF5-A3D08D950081.jpeg

I grabbed these pictures from a local Facebook page of linemen who are in town helping to restore power around the area. It really made me smile to see all the young men here working to help others. Yes, I realize they get paid big money, but many of them also left their families to do this. Gives me hope that despite young men being vilified constantly, these men are standing strong and doing what real men do.