“Toxic masculinity”

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I don’t agree with a lot of what Sean Penn says, but he’s on the money with this. IMO, the feminizing of American men is partially the result of men being attacked and criticized for their “toxic masculinity”. All the soy being consumed by young males doesn’t help either.

And like clockwork he’s being attacked. One of the comments said that a man in a skirt with heavy boots looks hot. Umm, no, he looks gay and feminine.

vantexan

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So no “cisgender” men. Looks like they’re trying to eliminate “toxic masculinity” in this program. No way would I, as a woman, want to be in this program with all the freaks.

Not sure how D&I training is going to help prepare cadets for "warfighting effectiveness."

rickyb

So no “cisgender” men. Looks like they’re trying to eliminate “toxic masculinity” in this program. No way would I, as a woman, want to be in this program with all the freaks.
u r a woman and u are still a freak!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

What a freak show our military is becoming. The Chinese must be licking their chops, in between bouts of uncontrollable laughter.

UnionStrong

935E88E0-64BE-4076-A371-73EFBBCD019C.gif

vantexan

Not sure how D&I training is going to help prepare cadets for "warfighting effectiveness."
They're going to the danger zone!

vantexan

What a freak show our military is becoming. The Chinese must be licking their chops, in between bouts of uncontrollable laughter.
The Chinese are a bunch of wimps. Got whipped in a border clash with the Indians. They've never fought a war. So between them and our military we'll have a bunch of guys beating each other on the chest and crying "Stop it, just stop it!"

UnionStrong

The Chinese are a bunch of wimps. Got whipped in a border clash with the Indians. They've never fought a war. So between them and our military we'll have a bunch of guys beating each other on the chest and crying "Stop it, just stop it!"
They fought pretty well in Korea. Just saying

vantexan

They fought pretty well in Korea. Just saying
That wasn't these guys. That army fought a civil war before fighting in Korea and knew deprivation. China had a one child policy for 40 years and these guys grew up spoiled rotten by their parents. Called "little princes." Much in the same way kids here got participation trophies. The only thing the Chinese are superior in is numbers.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
If a guy shaves his asscheeks, and walks backward, is he considered unmasculine? Asking for a friend 😬.
Btw, that is the real test of a good razor blade. That's what my friend says.

UnionStrong

That wasn't these guys. That army fought a civil war before fighting in Korea and knew deprivation. China had a one child policy for 40 years and these guys grew up spoiled rotten by their parents. Called "little princes." Much in the same way kids here got participation trophies. The only thing the Chinese are superior in is numbers.
Quantity has a quality all its own….Josef Stalin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Anyway, they are funding our "free stuff". We are their beotch.