“Uhhhh, guys, this is the thing ending our jobs in 5 years”. Stumping The Wrong Team

So, say your local threw a big shindig. And in order to take this puppy to the next level they invited a whole batch of IBT rockstars.

In between ballroom feasts, we were treated to an impressive series of rather enjoyable speeches & presentations covering vitally important Big Brown topics by passionate people who really knew their :censored2:.

And the grand finale was a big open friendly roundtable all about this silly little contract of ours. Rank and file on the mic, 8 or 9 National Negotiation Committee members huddled together on a too small head table.

As always happens in these kind of forums, the beleaguered and weirdly defensive & self-congratulatory leaders were barraged by an endless stream of “my sup did this to me at my hub, my center, on car, in the office”.

Obvious solutions were easily given to obvious universal complaints. Until our table.

“Ummm, so, they are demanding 100% compliance of cradling the Diad for Map Nav...”

(blank confused stares from the head table)

“Yeah, my center, too, for about a month now. Ya know, the Turn-by-Turn. Arrows. :censored2:ed up Orion stops in order on the screen. Distraction.

(a few guys gamely threw up some stunningly irrelevant advice, complete with a wildly incorrect interpretation of the problem)

“Wait, none of you guys heard of this?”

(crickets)

It was agreed that, hmmm, maybe we will call it a distraction. We will look into it, maybe.

And then—-thanks for coming, everyone!—-just like that, it was over.

We are :censored2:ed.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
So, say your local threw a big shindig. And in order to take this puppy to the next level they invited a whole batch of IBT rockstars.

In between ballroom feasts, we were treated to an impressive series of rather enjoyable speeches & presentations covering vitally important Big Brown topics by passionate people who really knew their :censored2:.

And the grand finale was a big open friendly roundtable all about this silly little contract of ours. Rank and file on the mic, 8 or 9 National Negotiation Committee members huddled together on a too small head table.

As always happens in these kind of forums, the beleaguered and weirdly defensive & self-congratulatory leaders were barraged by an endless stream of “my sup did this to me at my hub, my center, on car, in the office”.

Obvious solutions were easily given to obvious universal complaints. Until our table.

“Ummm, so, they are demanding 100% compliance of cradling the Diad for Map Nav...”

“Yeah, my center, too, for about a month now. Ya know, the Turn-by-Turn. Arrows. :censored2:ed up Orion stops in order on the screen. Distraction.

(a few guys gamely threw up some stunningly irrelevant advice, complete with a wildly incorrect interpretation of the problem)

(crickets)

It was agreed that, hmmm, maybe we will call it a distraction. We will look into it, maybe.

Can you connect the dots how from what you posted our jobs are ending in 5 years

542thruNthru

(crickets)

So don't look at it and put it in the cradle everytime. Follow ORION 100% and get on 9.5

Seems like easy money to me. When they bring you in the office say "I'm following your directive like instructed.

What's the problem...?

clean hairy

(crickets)

Then your alarm went off and realized it was all a dream....

F

Frankie's Friend

Screenshot_20190427-215712_Chrome.jpg
Maybe there's a legal remedy for this proposed technology.