“You guys are way overpaid!”

Nah
That was a small but significant component. He canceled leases on federal land, increased regulations, increased royalties oil companies had to pay the government for the leases allowed, fracking has been reduced, reduced overall production of oil. Yet the idiot is trying to buy oil from other countries.
Fox News had nothing to do with it, there shills anyway. Maybe you should do more research.
We were energy independent under Trump. But not now.

But iT's NoT bIdEn'S fAuLt.

K20A

I love the “oh must be nice being paid $40 an hour” comments. I always just go “YUP it is!” And continue working.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I love the “oh must be nice being paid $40 an hour” comments. I always just go “YUP it is!” And continue working.
I felt resentment from some shippers and receivers. Petty stuff like not helping or disappearing when I got there to make me wait. D-bags. They wouldn’t have lasted a friggin week doing my job. I make no excuses for what I got per hr, I earned every cent.

Non liberal

public school teachers not treated well in america
Lol, who are they not treated well by? Good salary, good benefits, full retirement, gifts from their students parents on “teacher day”, gifts on Christmas. They get treated better then we do at ups that’s for sure!