“You guys are way overpaid!”

w0rksl0w

About to start working for UPS because I need more income due to a bunch of upcoming projects and I've spent about a week browsing this forum and the toxicity is crazy. UPS employees are such elitists, I'm sure most of you are 30+ too which is sad about the things you brag about to make you feel better, at that old age if you're not making at least 100k a year you're doing something very wrong. Hopefully the center I work at isn't as toxic as this forum or I'm gonna have to start hurting feelings lol

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
About to start working for UPS because I need more income due to a bunch of upcoming projects and I've spent about a week browsing this forum and the toxicity is crazy. UPS employees are such elitists, I'm sure most of you are 30+ too which is sad about the things you brag about to make you feel better, at that old age if you're not making at least 100k a year you're doing something very wrong. Hopefully the center I work at isn't as toxic as this forum or I'm gonna have to start hurting feelings lol
2715CB05-111D-4B3C-B65A-A6834D35A085.gif

Non liberal

I’ll give you a couple months and you’ll be just like the rest of us.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Yeah. And?

Box Ox

I'm sure most of you are 30+ too which is sad about the things you brag about to make you feel better, at that old age if you're not making at least 100k a year you're doing something very wrong. Hopefully the center I work at isn't as toxic as this forum or I'm gonna have to start hurting feelings lol

Then working at UPS is not gonna go well for you.

Don't forget to scream "You're all losers and I'm under 30 and already making $100K+ at my other job anyway!" as you run out of your center crying on your last day.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected

Maybe you should just focus on not giving me any misloads!!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Then working at UPS is not gonna go well for you.

Don't forget to scream "You're all losers and I'm under 30 and already making $100K+ at my other job anyway!" as you run out of your center crying on your last day.
Watch out! He’s gonna start hurting feelings!

Zowert

Funny. You and I are in the same boat.

When friends heard I was leaving education to go to UPS they couldn't believe it. Why would I leave such a prestigious job to go do blue collar truck driving?

Public education? Prestigious? Between my last year teaching and my first DOT physical, my blood pressure dropped considerably.
I happened to get a call from UPS a few days after we caught a 19 year old senior or “super senior” with a pistol on campus. It wasn’t to show off to his buddies either, this kid had malicious intent. Luckily he was dumb enough to set his open backpack on the classroom floor for one of my colleagues to discover the firearm. I had the idiot in my classroom earlier that day too. I resigned before I even took my road test at UPS. Much happier here.

Zowert

That was a small but significant component. He canceled leases on federal land, increased regulations, increased royalties oil companies had to pay the government for the leases allowed, fracking has been reduced, reduced overall production of oil. Yet the idiot is trying to buy oil from other countries.
Fox News had nothing to do with it, there shills anyway. Maybe you should do more research.
There has been no significant drop in crude oil production since Biden took office. I don’t like the old fart either but he’s not single handedly raising gasoline prices. That comes from many different factors, including price gouging.

According to the EIA:
https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&friend=m

Box Ox

There has been no significant drop in crude oil production since Biden took office.

Is that saying much though? Biden did enter office during the middle of the pandemic when there wasn’t a whole lot of driving going on.

Now that people are driving again it’s definitely a problem if we’re still at or slightly below January 2021 levels of production, right? I could be missing something.