“You guys are way overpaid!”

Zowert

Is that saying much though? Biden did enter office during the middle of the pandemic when there wasn’t a whole lot of driving going on.

Now that people are driving again it’s definitely a problem if we’re still at or slightly below January 2021 levels of production, right? I could be missing something.
Yeah the demand has gone way up just over the last year. Then you have the war in Ukraine and the ban on all Russian gas imports. I believe we weren’t importing a lot of their gas anyway but it still has its effect on the market. We’re not importing from Saudi Arabia anymore either.

rickyb

I happened to get a call from UPS a few days after we caught a 19 year old senior or “super senior” with a pistol on campus. It wasn’t to show off to his buddies either, this kid had malicious intent. Luckily he was dumb enough to set his open backpack on the classroom floor for one of my colleagues to discover the firearm. I had the idiot in my classroom earlier that day too. I resigned before I even took my road test at UPS. Much happier here.
U shoulda left america and kept teaching we dont have these kind of mental problems

Box Ox

U shoulda left america and kept teaching we dont have these kind of mental problems

MS.png

Zowert

Most of my students were great. It’s just the occasional oddball that is terrifying. You never know what’s going on at home. I had one kid piss on my classroom floor, just out of nowhere for no reason at all. We found out his father was beating him pretty good.

rickyb

Most of my students were great. It’s just the occasional oddball that is terrifying. You never know what’s going on at home. I had one kid piss on my classroom floor, just out of nowhere for no reason at all. We found out his father was beating him pretty good.
Teaching in public schools here is better than ups

rickyb

The US has about 10x Canada's population and you said you "dont have these kind of mental problems" in Canada. So you're wrong right off the bat.
We go yrs without mass shootings which ur wiki page illustrates. Theres not 150 mass shootings on there is thete sherlock tropin!

Box Ox

We go yrs without mass shootings which ur wiki page illustrates. Theres not 150 mass shootings on there is thete sherlock tropin!

So you were clearly wrong when you said "we dont have these kind of mental problems [in Canada]"? That's obviously all I was responding to.

rickyb

There are 19 mass shootings on there. How many mass shootings do you think there could be if Canada had 10x the population size as the US does?
Theres 150 yrs in canada. so 87% of our years theres no mass shooting. most western countries go yrs w no mass shootings. does america have anger problems? Yes! Does america have for profit weapons problems? Yes

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Theres 150 yrs in canada. so 87% of our years theres no mass shooting. most western countries go yrs w no mass shootings. does america have anger problems? Yes! Does america have for profit weapons problems? Yes
Do Americans have balls? Hell yes!